23 - Almost Complete

Chapter 23

Your POV

"So will you be able to come?" I asked Natalie through the speakerphone.

Carlos sprawled along the couch, his head dangling from the armrest. He had come to my house pleading me to call Natalie. He was prepared to pop the question.

How cute!

"Sure, I'll pack my suitcase but why?" she asked, Carlos snapped sitting up quickly.

"Because I'm alone in my home and I'd like to have both of my sisters with me." I quickly replied, Carlos gave me a thumbs up.

"So you want Leslie and I?" she asked curiously. I could already imagine her asking me. Her arm crossed, her leg shifted her weight on it.

"Of course, I want you both. So get your little butts to the airport and grab the first flight here." I commanded.

"Fine, lemme start packing, and don't tell Carlos I want it to be a surprise for him." she giggled, Carlos smiled sheepishly.

"Oh don't worry there'll be a surprise." I said mischievously.

"Alright then, I'll see you then weirdo." she said.

"Alright bye."

I hung up, being surprised by Carlos who picked me up hugging me. "Thank you so much Jackie! I can't thank you enough!"

"Well just make my sister happy and everything will be alright." I teased threateningly. Carlos chuckled nodding, letting me down.

"You know I'll never hurt your sister." he assured, calmly.

Carlos left, and I soon afterwards I received a message crime someone who I least expected it from.

"Guess who's back? - Emma"

***

Logan's POV

"Congrats bro!" James exclaimed as he gave Carlos a bro hug.

"Thanks bro, I'm so pumped for this. But I'm pretty nervous about it too."

I smiled, remembering how I had proposed to Jacqueline. With everyone present as well. Kendall did that more privately, but there was a knock on the door.

I headed to the door, opening it a revealing a rather tan Kendall on the other side.

"Surprise!"

"Kendall! No way, why are you here?" Carlos asked surprised.

"Vacations over it was time to come back and continue doing what I love." he explained, we noticed how he was alone when he walked in.

"Where's Emma?" James asked.

"She's at Jackie's, she asked me to drop her there." Kendall explained taking a seat.

My stomach dropped hearing her name, Kendall soon turned to me.

"And congrats bro, I didn't know you could move on so fast. Let alone with Demi." he said, I smiled nodding.

"Thanks man, something you just gotta move on. Leave the past behind where it belongs." I replied.

"Well now that you're back we have to get back to the studio and finish our third hit album!" James said excitedly.

We all cheered clinking our orange juice glasses, enough to wake up Ryan from his nap. Kendall walked over to him getting ahold of him.

"Hey bud missed you."

Ryan seemed content being with Kendall, and soon Mia walked out from the room.

"Uncle Kendall!" she squealed, running towards him.

"Hey beautiful! Missed you, gosh your so big now!" Kendall said rustling her blonde hair.

"Thank you, uncle Kendall, I just turned 8!" she said showing off.

"Good to know." Kendall said winking.

"To keep you up to date, Carlos is proposing to Natalie this weekend, and it's going to be out of town. So this actually is pretty awesome that you guys are here." James said.

"Oh really where?" Kendall asked handing me Ryan over.

"I'm not sure if the details at the moment but I'd like it to be spontaneous, and a surprise. So shut your mouths you guys didn't hear or see anything." Carlos said threatening us. He left to his room giving us a "I'm watching you" look.

We all talked about why we were going to do or say durning the weekend. James even said he had his own little surprise for Leslie.

Whatever that meant.

The rest of Friday night came with such a blur its hard I remember what was done. All I knew was with my kids my world was complete.

Well almost.

~~~~~
What's James' surprise? Hope you enjoy, and please try to understand I have other books an projects I need to work on so patience is appreciated.

Also:
This might be one of the few last chapters of this book and ending. :o