4 - I'm Sorry

Chapter 4

Logan's POV

"What?" the guys exclaimed in unison, standing up at the same time, I shushed them because of Ryan.

"You can't be serious, you're crazy!" James exclaimed quietly.

"I'm dead serious, I mean, Chris won't do it unless I leave her." I replied.

"And how are you going to break it to Jackie?" Kendall asked taking a seat, I shrugged.

"I don't know, I can't tell her the reason why I'm divorcing her. She has to believe I don't love her anymore." I responded, the rest sat down again.

"So when are you going to tell her?" Carlos asked.

"After the transfusion, I don't know. I'll make up a lie, telling her I wouldn't let her die because of the kids, but that I don't love her anymore." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Well bro, I just hope you know what you're doing. So when is the transfusion?" Kendall asked.

"Well, I'm going to call Emma, letting her tell Chris what's my decision. And they're going to do it tomorrow." I replied.

"Gosh, are you sure, positive, you want to do this?" Carlos asked, with a doubtful face, I nodded.

"I don't see anyway around it, she needs the blood soon, or else." I stood up to take Ryan out, holding him close to my chest.

"Gosh man I don't know, well I gotta go, later tonight I need to finish up some details with Emma about the wedding." Kendall said standing up. Emma and Kendall were getting married in one month and a half. The guys left I sat there alone with Ryan, watching a turned off tv.

I just hope that by the time they get married, everything will be back to normal. I just really want Jackie here, in my arms by my side. Loving her like I promised on our wedding day, but now I had to pretend I didn't love her, and it killed me to do so.

That after she was here, I had to act cruel, cold hearted, mean and say I no longer wanted her. That I wanted to divorce her, and get to some sort of arrangement with the kids. I knew this was going to be a frenzy in the media, I knew this was going to put a dent in my career. But keep this in mind, I'm doing this because I love her, and I want to see her alive. I just couldn't stand life without her, at least I'd have her close to me, and she wouldn't be gone. I looked at Ryan, he fell asleep.

I took out my phone dialing Emma's number, she quickly answered. I told her about my decision and she said shed get everything ready for tomorrow, I really didn't want to be there, seeing him win this battle. But Jackie would, and starting tomorrow I had to pretend I didn't love her, when really I'd give anything for her. My stomach got jittery just thinking about it, was I really going to leave the woman I love for a guy that after he was discharged he was going to jail?

I mean now that I think it through am I really going to cease my marriage? No!

Now that I overlooking it, I'm not letting her go, I love her. And that's final! No, not even a life threat could seperate us, it happened once, and I'm not going to let it happen again. Everything is going back to normal, she'll be here, so will our kids. Everything will be fine, or so I thought.

Next Day

I feel nervous, I'm at the hospital. Walking into Chris' room before the transfusion. Mia is at school, and the guys are looking over Ryan. I enter the room, he looks like he's waiting for me.

"So, are you ready to lose? I'm sure that you're thinking 'oh Chris is going to jail, he can't do anything from there.' well you're wrong I've got my ways to get you away from her. If you don't do your part of the deal I'll..."

"You'll what? Hurt me?" I snapped inturrupting him, he folded his arms, shaking his head no, and giving me a devilish grin.

"No, I'll hurt the baby, the girl, and Jacqueline. I'll let you suffer the consequences of breaking the deal." he said, my stomach dropped, and my eyes widened.

"Don't ask me how, but I'll know. So starting today I want you to leave her." he demanded.

I had no way around it, I had to leave Jackie. Emma came in taking Chris away.

***

I went to see Jackie as I entered I noticed she had her color back, she was asleep.

Your POV

I felt weak, I knew I had Chris' blood running through my veins, and it disgusted me, but I was still grateful. I was to weak to open my eyelids, but I felt, and heard someone entered. I knew it was Logan, by the way he walked in, and his musky scent that met me. I knew he thought I was asleep, I was going to say something but I just couldn't I wasn't strong to do so. So I just laid there, Logan sat on the chair next to me, taking my hand in his.

"Jacqueline, God I'm so sorry, I really am." he began. 'Sorry for what?' I thought, I was too weak to ask.

"It's going to hurt me to leave you, but I don't have any other choice." he said sadly.

Leave me? What, you're going to leave me did I do something wrong?

"I'll always be there, for Ryan, Mia, you. But I just can't let anything happen to you guys." he continued.

I felt a warm feeling run up and down my body, Logan was leaving me. After he said that it made sense, Chris is making him do it. Logan is leaving me so the kids and I will be okay. I heard Logan sniffling, kissing my hand.

"I don't want to divorce you, but I have to for the sake of the children, and yours. Just know, that I'll always love you, and I'll always be there for you." he finished kissing my hand. I knew hd thought I was asleep, and that's a good thing, I'd rather know than to be hurt without a good reason. I would play along with his game, by getting hurt. Although it did hurt knowing he would leave me, but still I tried to be positive about it.

Logan left, I slightly opened my eyes, I smiled. Logan did love me, if he was willing to leave me to leave me to let me live than what more could I ask for? I fell asleep again, this time having an optimistic view on what was going to happen.

~~~~~~

So you found out (gasp).!

What'll happen next?

Vote&Comment