5 - Beyond Amazing

Chapter 5

A few days later

Your POV

I have it clear that everything was going to be fine, although it kills me to know that he was leaving me, divorcing me to be clear. He'd be a free man, and so would I, well a free woman. But either way, he'd be free and single to date other women. I wonder how this is all going to work out? The kids, are we gonna go through court so we could set up times? This is ridiculous, but Logan had a good reason to do it. I just hope I can pull the act together of a heartbroken, lonely girl.

Logan's POV

Today Chris is going to jail 50 year sentence, and Jackie is getting discharged from the hospital. I will forever hate this day, I'm have to start acting despicable.

Jackie was on a wheel chair, and a nurse pushed her to my car, and helped her in the passenger side. As I got in we drove home, Jackie fell asleep, I looked to the side noticing how beautiful she looked asleep, her long eyelashes, her dark, rosy lips. It took me back to the day I realized I loved her.

~~~Flashback~~~

I got out of bed and I went to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face. I got out of the bathroom. I saw James sleeping still, so I headed to the fridge to get a bottle of water. I got the bottle and I saw my room door open so I decided to sneak a peek. I walked into the room, James had left the lamp on and that gave me a better look of her beautiful oval face. She had long eyelashes, and her full lips were dark rosy. I couldn't help but remove her from her face a strand of her hair. Her skin was so soft, she moved as I touched her. I began stroking her face and then her arm.

I saw how peaceful she was sleeping and how beautiful she was. I ran my index finger on her lower lip. Then I realized something, I was falling in love with her.

It was real love.

The type where you knew that you'd do absolutly anything for that person, and you accept the person for who she is. I may have known her for two days but I knew I loved her.

~~~ End~~~

We arrived home, I had warned Mia to be as quiet and as careful around Jackie, since she is in a delicate stage. Everyone was at my house, and everyone knew what was going to go down between Jackie, and I. They were reluctant with the idea, but like I said I don't have a choice, just to embrace the fact that I was going to start writing a new chapter in my life, this time Jacqueline wasn't in it.

Carlos helped me take Jackie to our bedroom, James pulled down the comforter, and Kendall held Ryan in his arms, and Mia stood beside him. We got her settled in, making sure she was comfortable, her pillows fluffed just like the doctor ordered. The guys stood against the wall and I sat down beside her.

"Mi-Mia, come close." she croaked, Mia shook her head no, looking directly at me.

"No, what if I hurt you?" Mia asked.

Your POV

"You won't hurt me. I feel better now, Kendall can I please hold Ryan?" I asked, this time Mia getting closer and closer. Kendall handed me my baby, although it was complicated to rest him against my body, since I had an excruciating pain in my stomach. I flinched at the touch, Logan wanted to remove Ryan away from me, but I refused. I wanted him close to me, Mia sat the opposite of where Logan was. The three boys and Logan looked to the floor, I wondered of they felt sorry for me.

"Well we're going to leave you guys, Jackie I hope you get better soon." James said, I nodded thanking them for helping out when I was gone. They said it was no problem and left. Logan took Ryan, he was asleep and took him to his crib in his room. Mia went out of the room to play in hers. Logan came back, handing me pain killers. Logan hadn't talked much, and silence filled the bedroom until I broke it.