26 - A Suggestion

Chapter 26

Your POV

After this I could've sworn I was going to kill Emma when we got back to LA. But after what happened I really didn't think I was going to be able to do that.

"Jackie's got an extra seat!" I heard Emma holler, I quickly shook my head no.

"I don't think so! My car is full, with my kids, blankets, strollers. It's to much." I said waving Emma off.

"We could take them, right Kendall?"

Kendall stuttered nodding, "Y-yeah."

What was the suggestion?

That Kendall would drive with me back home. That was why I was going to kill Emma. I smiled at them, the group left the foyer getting up the stairs and getting their stuff.

My parents had left earlier, if they found out Logan was riding with me they would freak. And honestly I wasn't to thrilled about the idea. Kendall was nice enough to take my luggage to my car.

Everyone had packed and soon the house was left spotless. I grabbed Emma's arm walking her away from the crowd.

"Are you crazy?" I whispered.

"Ow! First of all my arm is hurting. Second, I'm doing it so you can finally clear things out with Logan. A thank you would suffice!" she hissed.

"Yeah you're going to be thankful I won't kill you! I'm sorry for snapping at you but c'mon Emma! Riding with Logan, it's not going to be a good idea!"

Logan and I were the last ones to leave, "Here are the keys. I'm letting you drive."

Logan hesitated a bit, taking the keys from the palm of my hand. "You sure?"

"Yeah, lets go."

***

I kept on looking out the window just ignoring any cross of words with him. The ambience was stiff, cold.

He asked questions on my new album, songs. I answered shortly.

"Are you mad?"

"No just tired, can we not talk?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure."

I had no idea how it happened, or why. All I know is that I had a slight probability that I wasn't going to live through it.

"Logan watch out!!"

~~~~

This might be the shortest chapter ever. But it's a filler for next one. It'll be longer, promise!

Vote&Comment