6 - The Doll

Chapter 6

Your POV

The sunlight creeped through the shades, making my eyes flutter. I slightly turned to Logan, who was asleep on his stomach, his face turned to me. I turned to my side slowly, making sure I wouldn't hurt myself, and I had the comforter over my chest. I kissed Logan's shoulder, his neck, his cheek, lastly his lips. He smiled in his sleep, slightly opening his eyes.

"Goodmorning" I said, he kissing me.

"Goodmorning, this is nice way to wake up." he said smiling, kissing my nose. I tried to make most of this before he began acting like a complete ass, and I think he did too. I balanced myself on my elbows.

Logan flipped on his back, sitting up on the edge of the bed. Putting on his briefs, walking towards the bathroom. I fell back on to the pillow, regretting it when my stomach began hurting. The pain passed, and I began to remember last night. Every time I slept with Logan it was spectacular, absolutely perfect, sweet every time. I sat up carefully, reaching out for the my robe on the floor. I stood up wrapping the belt around tieing it.

I looked into the mirror on the wall seeing my hair messy, I laughed at myself. I put my panties on, and some jersey shorts. I removed my robe, also putting on my bra, just then Logan walked out, wearing a white vneck and different underwear, and his hair was dripping wet. He came behind me, his hand on my waist, kissing my shoulder like I did earlier on his. I turned my head to the side, allowing him to kiss my neck fully. Just then Ryan began crying, Logan backed away, and going over to Ryan's room. I pulled a loose shirt over my head, and I got my hair into a bun. I cleaned a little our bedroom, I braced myself for what was coming at me with Logan.

Logan re-entered the room, Ryan in his arms.

"Why don't you lie down, and I'll hand Ryan over?" he suggested. I nodded, laying down again.

Logan put Ryan on my chest, and he was completely awake, he looked at me with those big brown eyes, smiling at me, and forming a dimple in each cheek. He was still a few weeks old, but he resembled Logan a lot. I ran my hand over his forehead gently moving his hair to the side, and kissing his forehead. Logan walked out the room leaving me alone with our baby.

Logan's POV

I can't stand knowing that I'm leaving this. My wife and kids are my entire world, how can I go through with this? I just can't, but I have too. I walked into Mia's room, and she was still asleep, I headed downstairs, and my phone starts ringing and it's from an unfamiliar number, I answer it.

"Hello"

"You got 10 days, 10 days to leave Jackie." a raspy voice ordered.

"Who are you?" I demanded.

"Let's just say your kids and wife will get a visit from me. Ordered by Chris Murphy, if you don't do your part of the deal." he said hanging up.

"Ughhg.!" I screamed, why can't he leave us alone?

I calmed down, I didn't want Jackie to see me so pissed off. I made some breakfast setting it on the tray, and taking it upstairs to Jackie. I entered the room seeing Mia, next to Jackie, and Ryan.

"Thanks Logan." she said.

"Dad, I'm so glad that moms here, and that we're a happy family, nothing could seperate us now." Mia said, I felt my stomach go hollow with what she said.

Your POV

I half smiled at those words, because half of them were true, but the other I knew it was just some sort of excuse, I guess you could say.