Will You Stay Away Forever? (...

By WistfulMelancholy

This a Synyster Gates story, the sequel to "Pleasure's All Mine This Time." On the week of Matt and Jade's up... More

Will You Stay Away Forever? 1
Will You Stay Away Forever? 2
Will You Stay Away Forever? 3
Will You Stay Away Forever? 4
Will You Stay Away Forever? 5
Will You Stay Away Forever? 6
Will You Stay Away Forever? 8
Will You Stay Away Forever? 9
Will You Stay Away Forever? 10
Will You Stay Away Forever? 11
Will You Stay Away Forever? 12
Will You Stay Away Forever? 13
Will You Stay Away Forever? 14
Will You Stay Away Forever? 15
Will You Stay Away Forever? 16
Will You Stay Away Forever? 17
Will You Stay Away Forever? 18
Will You Stay Away Forever? 19
Will You Stay Away Forever? 20
Will You Stay Away Forever? 21
Will You Stay Away Forever? 22
Will You Stay Away Forever? 23
Will You Stay Away Forever? 24
Will You Stay Away Forever? 25
Will You Stay Away Forever? 26
Will You Stay Away Forever? 27
Will You Stay Away Forever? 28
Will You Stay Away Forever? 29
Will You Stay Away Forever? 30
Will You Stay Away Forever? 31
Will You Stay Away Forever? 32
Will You Stay Away Forever? 33
Will You Stay Away Forever? 34
Will You Stay Away Forever? 35
Will You Stay Away Forever? 36
Will You Stay Away Forever? 37
Will You Stay Away Forever? 38
Will You Stay Away Forever? 39
Will You Stay Away Forever? 40
Will You Stay Away Forever? 41
Will You Stay Away Forever? 42
Will You Stay Away Forever? 43
Will You Stay Away Forever? 44
Will You Stay Away Forever? 45
Will You Stay Away Forever? 46
Will You Stay Away Forever? 47
Will You Stay Away Forever? 48
Will You Stay Away Forever? 49
Will You Stay Away Forever? 50
Will You Stay Away Forever? 51
Will You Stay Away Forever? 52
Will You Stay Away Forever? 53
Will You Stay Away Forever? 54
Will You Stay Away Forever? 55
Important Poll!
Will You Stay Away Forever? 56
Will You Stay Away Forever? 57
Will You Stay Away Forever? 58
Will You Stay Away Forever? 59
Will You Stay Away Forever? 60
Will You Stay Away Forever? Bonus Chapter :)

Will You Stay Away Forever? 7

3.6K 62 18
By WistfulMelancholy

Chloe’s ocean green eyes glistened when I shared one of my deepest, darkest secrets with her. I could tell she was taken aback, slightly nervous after getting so close after such a long time apart.

But then her asswipe of a boyfriend had ruin everything. To be completely honest, this Arthur dude looked exactly like the type of guy I’d expect Chloe to date, if I hadn’t known her.

He was tall, almost 6’3 and fucking ripped. I could take him down easily, I was not going to be intimidated by his size because besides being a freaking bad-boy giant, he looked like he had brains the size of a pinhead.

I didn’t know what to do, he started yelling things in Norwegian at Chloe, making me fucking angry. And she just stood there, absolutely shocked, taking in all the shit he had to throw at her.

I just stood there, watching Chloe regain her cool and unleash her bitchiness at that dude’s face, he looked stunned.

She yelled and pointed her finger at him, that idiot didn’t know what hit him.

That’s my girl.

But then Arthur stepped closer to her. He was right in her face, screaming at her, pointing to me.

I had to interfere.

“Get your fucking hands off her, you prick.” I pushed him away from Chloe, leaving her wide eyed.

“Brian-!” Chloe mumbled, clenching my arm.

“Mind your own damn business.” He spat at me, his English smooth and perfect.

I sure hope he was not Adrian’s father, cause I’m about to beat the living shit out of this troll.

“No way in hell bro, not when you’re talking like that to her, not on my watch.” I took a step closer to Arthur. The hot blood began pounding inside my veins.

Arthur laughed coldly, looking away and then at Chloe, “So, you’ve become so pathetic that you need your ex to stick up for you?”Arthur scorned, eyeing her like she was a piece of trash.

Could he really be the father of her child? Why couldn’t it be me?

Arthur, that’s enough!” Chloe snapped angrily.

“Hey, keep her out of this,” I said warningly, he could talk all the shit he wanted as long as he didn’t address it to Chloe.

Dammit, what the hell is she doing with this douchebag anyways?

Why?” He smirked cunningly, sleeking his hair backwards, “So you could seem like a hero and get a chance to bang her?” Arthur booed.

That was it, he crossed the fucking line and the next thing I knew, I knocked him over.

“Oh my god! Brian, get off him!!!!” I could her Chloe yell at me while she yanked at my shoulder.

“Fuck no! Not before you apologize to her!” All I could see was red as I smashed him against the ground, hearing him hiss.

I could really care less whether she was my girlfriend or not. No one was going to talk to her like that.

And I mean it, fucking no one.

And right before his annoying face was inches away from mine, and he swung his fist to punch the living crap out of me, I felt myself being lifted off that son of a bitch.

“What the fuck Brian?” Matt shouted angrily, pushing me once I was on my feet.

My heart dropped, I suddenly felt guilty for starting up a fight on Matt wedding night.

That Arthur prick was not worth it.

I exhaled deeply, searching the people around us for Chloe.

And then I saw her, she was in complete shock, her eyes glazy from anger and sadness.

I knew that look.

I let her down.

I looked at her sympathetically, my mouth opened to say something bus she was way ahead of me.

You two are completely intolerable!” She called, addressing me and Arthur, who was busy brushing the grass off of his Armani suit.

Chloe-“ I started.

She shook her head and rushed off, accompanied by Lilly.

“You ok?” Matt rested his hand on my shoulder, lightly shaking me.

“Yeah,” I sighed, still a bit overwhelmed, “He was starting shit.”

Arthur shot us all dirty looks, what a motherfucker.

“You are a fucking bunch of weirdos!” He accused, I heard Zack snore with laughter.

“I knew I shouldn’t have gotten involved with that crazy bitch!” He spat.

“Well good,” Matt growled, “Because you’re welcome to get the hell out of my wedding.” He intimidated Arthur.

“You bet I will.” Arthur frowned, “I don’t need this shit.” He stormed off, heading towards the cars that waited outside for guests.

“Who the hell’s he?” Johnny’s lip curled.

“Some dude Chloe’s been seeing recently…” Matt answered.

Recently?!

Hang on…” I tried putting two and two together, “He is not Adrian’s dad?” There was a speck of hope to my voice.

Matt smirked, “Unless he boned Luna, he isn’t”

My jaw dropped, “What?! What does Luna have to do with anyth-“

And then it hit me.

It was all so simple.

“Adrian’s Luna’s son?!” I exclaimed.

Strangely, I felt a bit disappointed.

Only a few days ago I was torturing myself with the thought of possibly missing out on her pregnancy, not being able to be there for her.

And then Matt tells me that all of that never happened? That this made-up tale never existed?

That there was no chance in the world Adrian could be my son?

“Brian we’ve been friend since 8th grade, do you honestly think I could keep something like that from you?” Matt asked honestly.

I wasn’t even paying attention,  I had to get her.

“Where is she?” I asked calmly, “Where the fuck is she?!” I raised my voice.

Johnny only pointed to the direction Lilly took Chloe several moments ago.

I was never going to stop chasing her, I loved it.

I loved her.

I hurried through the garden, past the glass construction where family and relatives happily danced to the sounds of spectacular, Scandinavian music. 

My eyes lit up when I saw what I was looking her. Lilly’s deep eggplant colored hair shone under the dim candlelight while she made her way back to the party.

The look on my face must have said it all because she suddenly smiled, and pointed to the area behind her.

I nodded, following her directions.

And then I saw her, I would recognize her beautiful profile and figure anywhere. She looked so statuesque, sitting there between the rose bushes.

The rim of her long, cream colored dress flowed elegantly all the way to the ground, where it crumpled.

My stomach turned when I heard a familiar cry coming from her direction.

A faint, soft whimper was enough to break my heart to shreds.

I hated to see her sad.

I approached her carefully but the rustling grass under my feet extradited my presence, and Chloe’s face shot up to meet mine.

Thin trails of tears glistened on her beautiful cheeks and her plump, pouty lips shuddered.

I hated to think it but she took my breath away when she cried.

Chloe didn’t snap at me, didn’t tell me to leave. She just stared at me, blinking her long, dark lashes. I then dared to kneel in front of her and brush a strand of hair away from her tearful face.

“I’m sorry, for embarrassing you.” I apologized, even though I stood behind my decision to defend her honor.

I allowed my fingers to wipe the tears away from her cold face, and she sank into my touch.

Brian,” She mumbled, closing her hand on my forearm. “Adrian…he-He’s-“ She stuttered.

I wanted to spare her the pain, “I know, he’s Luna’s.” I nodded, softly tracing her full lips with my tattooed thumb.

She smiled weakly, her lips parting. Chloe’s eyes were so full of meaning and emotion, she was the only one that could made me feel the way I do when I’m around her.

All of the sudden, electricity shot through my entire body when Chloe crashed her luscious lips onto mine. Kissing her after all this time felt like heaven.

It was pure bliss.

______________________________

:D

I hope you enjoyed! That you all so much for the amazing support and feedback!

Please vote, fan and comment with your thoughts and ideas!

+ I think Brian's smoking hot in that pic :o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 675 13
Brian sets out to change himself, in hopes that Jackie would give him another chance at being the best husband and father he could ever be. But scare...
31.7K 935 41
Blake has been going through some rough times so her friends decide to take her out on the town where she meets Synyster Gates from the famous band A...
83.2K 1.9K 46
Nikki had a drunken one night stand on her 21st birthday, causing her to lose her virginity to a man she barely even knew. Only remembering his brown...
114K 1.3K 76