Loving a Bionic Hero (Lab Rat...

Par -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH THE SEQUEL!) Lucy Crystals never had a normal childhood... Plus

GONNA REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Lucy Crystals
Left Behind With Lucy
Under Siege
Phone Calls from 'Mom'
Bionic Dog and Bree Finds Out
What Just Happened
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Lucy's New Ability
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike Vs. Spikette
Lucy's Bionic Surprise
Christmas Break
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero
One of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
Promises Were Made
I need a break.
Im Back!!!
The Curse of the Screaming Skull
On The Edge
The Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
Can We Trust You Again?
And Then There Were Four
Guess Who?
Surgery Update!
Space Colony
The Vanishing
First chapter out!
What country are you from?
Ask Me Questions!

Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med

9.2K 144 65
Par -babyroses-

Lucy's POV

"Lucy, baby! Wake up!" I heard Chase say excited, and knocked on my capsule door a bunch of times. I groaned and rubbed my eyes and walked out of my capsule.

"What's the problem, why are you waking me so early?" I wined and Chase ran his fingers through my messy hair.

"There's no problem, it's something awesome, come on!" He rushed me and before I could respond, he dragged me away.

We ran into the mentors room and found Bree, Adam, and Leo sleeping. "Ahhhhh! Guys! Wake up!" Chase yelled and Leo jumped up, screaming.

"We did it! We did it! We did it!" Chase jumped up and down. "We were sleeping! We were sleeping! We were sleeping!" Leo exclaimed to him kinda upset, that he woke him up.

Adam and Bree walked down the steps. "Chase, it's 5:30 in the morning. What's going on?" Bree asked, confused. Wouldn't we all like to know.

"It took five years, but Mr.Davenport and I finally cracked it." Chase said. "We created a new technology that's going to revolutionize the way the world gets it energy." Chase informed us, then squealed with excitement. Look I may love him, but I did not need him to wake me up for that.

"Did he just wake us up to talk about science?" Adam asked looking at Bree and I. "I don't care where you hit him, just make it hurt." Bree replied to him.

"Come on!" Chase yelled running out of the room, and I had to follow him because he was holding my hand.

----🌺🌺

Chase and I ran into a little room with a glass cube, with the others not to far behind. Mr.Davenport was in here too.

"Were you just talking to a glass cube?" I asked him, chuckling a bit. "Uh, no. I was talking to my reflection and a glass cube." Mr.Davenport said, and I rolled my eyes. Why am I not surprised.

"Here she is." Chase turned to the glass cube. "The Daven-Chase Energy transponder."

"That little thing, is what you two have been working on, for the past five years?" Adam asked, pointing to the glass cube, looking at his brother. "Your genius is fading young Chase."

"Yeah. If you think that's impressive, I've got a log cabin made of Popsicle sticks that will blow your mind." Leo said sarcastically.

"So uh," Bree walked past Chase and over to her father. "What does it do?"

"It's kinda like Lucy and Leo's energy transference ability. It wirelessly harnesses energy from sources around it, then stores it. So it's the ultimate power source." Chase explained to us, and I nodded kinda understanding this.

"Oh cool! I've been looking for a new phone charger." Adam told us. "Crack'er open and juice me up." Adam took out his phone.

"It's not a phone charger, Adam." Davenport told him. "It's a billion-dollar piece of technology. This little device packs enough punch, to power an entire skyscraper."

"So, what'll that give me, like fifteen hours of talk time?" Adam asked, and I rolled my eyes.

Mr.Davenport ignored Adam. "Right now, this is a one of a kind prototype, but soon the entire world will run on my technology." His was thinking about how famous he will be.

"Uh, I think you mean our technology?" Chase reminded, placing a hand on Davenport's shoulder.

"Yeah, my technology." Mr.Davenport looked at his son. "Here let me show your how it works. For security reasons, we're keeping it in this impenetrable cube. It can only be open with my retina scan." He did the scan with his eye and took the device out of the cube carefully.

"Eye' am impressed." Leo chuckled, trying to make a pun. "Get it? Cause he has to us his eye to open the thing."

"I would make a sarcastic remark, but I'm tired to." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

Mr.Davenport carried the transponder onto on stool, while saying how cute it was and Chase saying to be careful. This little thing is getting more love and respect than I did with my parents.

Chase tapped his knee. "Isn't it amazing?"

"It's not doing any-"

"It's harvesting energy!" Chase exclaimed to his sister.

"Yeah, sorry, all I see is phone charger." Adam told him, then gasped. "Does it come with a cute, little carrying case?"

"Okay, Adam." Chase said and we all stood up. "Still think it's a phone charger? Go ahead, put your phone on there."

"Thank you, don't mind if I do." Adam said, and placed his phone on the transponder. After a few seconds it sparked and flew, hitting the wall. Well then, this day is gonna be a long day.

"You still think it's a phone charger?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"Nope, I'm just glad I tried it on Chase's phone instead of mine." Adam replied, holding his own phone.

Adam, Bree, Leo and I ran out of the room. I'm gonna try to get more sleep, before training.

----🌺🌺

It was after lunch time and I was with Bree in the hydro loop entrance, when Adam came in with the laundry.

"Ugh! How come I always get stuck on laundry duty?" He asked annoyed.

"You volunteered remember?" I reminded him, walking up to him with Bree. "So you can play your little Guess-the-Stain game."

"Oh yeah. Oh, this is a good one." He picked up a yellow uniform and sniffed it. "Grape jelly and tuna. Healthy, must be Bobs'

"Hey, come on, let's go get ready for training." Bree told him, backing away and I followed her.

"Wait a minute, I'm not done." Adam told her, holding up another uniform and sniffed it. "Uhhh! Woah! This one smells horrible." He then smiled. "But how does it taste?"

"Adam!" Bree and I exclaimed, taking the shirt from him and throwing it in the cart. We pulled him into the training area. I swear I head a noise, but I ignored it.

----🌺🌺

I was with Chase in the hydro loop entrance and he was upset about the transponder thing. I was just trying to be a good girlfriend, and cheer him up. I laid my head on his arm and we made small talk.

The hydro loop doors opened to reveal a large looking, black dude, in a suit. "Uh, excuse me? This is a restricted area, can I help you?" Chase asked walking up to the guy, while I stayed behind and listened.

"I'm looking for Mr.Davenport. I represent a group of buyers and we would like to make a offer, for his energy transponder?" He offered Chase.

"He's not here, and you're too late. He already made a deal." Chase told him simply and walked back over to me.

"Wait. I saw you standing behind him on the webcast." He said to Chase. "Aren't you the other guy, that created the transponder?"

Chase got happy, oh gosh. "Well, I don't mean to brag, but yes, I am Chase, the most brilliant man in the world." He crossed his arms.

"Your ego is starting to show." I mumbled behind Chase.

"Well, if you don't mind me asking. Who'd he make the deal with?" The guy asked.

"I couldn't tell ya." Chase told him disappointed. "I was left out of the nogijesation. I don't know if you've notice, but my father is a bit of Eco maniac."

I placed my chin on Chase's shoulder and nodded. "Now we know where you get that from."

"I did notice that, lowercase, Chase." The guy told him. "I guess I'm wasting my time, kids. I'm used to dealing with the people who MAKE the decisions." He started to walk back to the hydro loop.

Chase thought for a minute and stopped him. "Wait!" The guy looked at him. "I had just as much to do with the transponder as he did, and the prototype is still here." Chase informed the stranger.

"I'll double whatever offer you have." The guy offered him.

"I don't care about the money." Chase denied his offer. "I just want the transponder produced in a environmentally way."

"Of course! That's our motto Makes Yours First." The guy thought for a second. "Everything else second!"

The two smiled at each other then the guy placed out his hand. "So, do we have a deal?"

"You know what, yes." Chase shook his hand with his. "Yes, we do. And my dad is going to kill me."

----🌺🌺

I decided to stay with Chase and this guy, I don't trust him. I have this feeling, I just can't describe it.

We went back into the little room with the transponder, we were in earlier this morning.

"There it is." Chase said looking at the transponder. "Wow! It's beautiful!" The guy admired it.

"Yeah, I know." He looked at the the guy. "Who needs a girlfriend, when you have gadgets."

I looked at him. "Hello? I'm your girlfriend!" He kissed my cheek. "Sorry babe,got a little to carried away."

"Uh I mean, it's very shiny." Chase corrected himself. "Um by the way, I never caught your name." He asked the guy.

"How rude of me." The guy responded, but his voice got deeper. "It's." He shot Chase down with some sort of green power. I gasped and ran to his side.

"The incapaciatator!" He exclaimed and when he saw me, before I could move or block it. He shot me to and I was out.

----🌺🌺

I eventually woke up and Chase was next to me, holding his head.

"Chase! Lucy!" I heard Bree exclaim running in with Adam, Davenport and Leo. "What happened?" Davenport asked concerned.

"I was showing the transponder to a potential buyer." Chase told him sitting up fully.

"You brought a complete stranger in here?!" Davenport asked mad and disappointed.

"That guy blasted us, with some sort of energy force." I informed Davenport. "Where's the transponder?" He asked looking for it.

"He must of taken it." Leo told him sternly, looking at the table the transponder was on. "Great. Chase what were you thinking!" Davenport asked him, angered a bit.

"Oh! I don't know! Maybe that you made a deal without me, so I was gonna make a better one!" Chase told him upset and betrayed.

"Well, if your deal was to get knocked out and robbed, you did a bang-up job." Adam lifted him up, and Bree helped me up.

"We need to find the guy who did this." Leo told us sternly and I nodded.

"It wasn't just some guy." I told them. "That energy blast wasn't human."

"Okay then, what was he? Bionic? Android?" Adam asked me, then gasped. "What if he's a evil spirit from a galaxy far away?! We're no match for a space ghost!"

"So, we don't know who we're dealing with, or what he's capable of?" Bree asked, stepping closer to her father.

"I'll contact the authorities, you guys get your mission suits. This guy could still be on the island. Until further notice, everyone's on high alert." Davenport informed us and we all left the room. I went to my room and changed into my mission suit.

I ran to the hydro loop entrance and found Adam with two students, who've I've never seen before. I never remembered us getting new students, this is a bit weird.

"Adam? Who are they?" Chase asked, standing next to me.

"Oh, these are our new students, Frank and um.... I forgot the other guys name." Adam informed us, pointing at the two kids.

"We don't have any new students." Bree said slightly confused, and stepped to the side of the guy in the orange.

"We don't?" Wait a minute!" Adam said and sniffed the guy in the yellow shirt. "I should've know, that's Bobs jelly, tuna shirt!"

"Look, I can explain everything, but first, Frank you would do a lot better job, so." The guy in the orange told us, motioning to the guy in the yellow.

"Who are you, guys?" Leo asked suspiciously, and walked in between the two.

"Their intruders." Chase stepped in. "To bad, this ones kinda cute." Bree added, looking at the guy in the orange. "As far as intruders go."

"I bet their with the guy who stole the transponder." Chase told us, sternly. "Where is he! Where's the transponder!"We all stepped forward, making the two boys step closer to the hydro loop.

"No, no, no, no. Kaz and I were." The guy in the orange started. "Get them!" Adam exclaimed.

"Get away from them!" We heard a voice say and we all turned around, to find two guys and a girl dressed in costumes. Oh great, what is this, Halloween?

"Tecton!" The guy in the yellow exclaimed, running towards them. "Gray Granite! Gamma girl!" The other guy joined them.

"Guys" Adam stepped out from behind us. "A surprise costume party, it's not even my birthday!"

"What's.....going on?" I asked Chase, who was behind me.

"I don't know." Chase told me. Thats not the answer I was expecting from him.

"We've been tracking the incapaciatator." Tecton told the two boys. "His infrared energy trail led us here." The three of the people moved closer to us.

Leo tried to hold back his laughter, back it came out a little bit. "Look, Superboy. I don't know what movie theater your mom thought she was dropping you off at, but your in the wrong place." Leo smiled at him, and started to absorb energy from the table he was leaning on.

"He's got energy transference, just like the incapaciatator." Tecton looked at Gamma girl and Gray Granite. Oh fantastic, he knows his bionics, this should be a good fight.

The he put his foot down and made the ground shake and dust fly in our face, making us back up a bit.

"Oh yeah." Adam challenged. "Two can play at that game." Adam used his blast wave at them, which made them move back.

"Yeah, he did not get that from vending machine." I heard the guy in the yellow say, chuckling.

We all stood facing each other, then we started to fight. Adam went up against Tecton, while Chase and I went up against Gray Granite. I changed into a lion and Chase took out his bo staff. Leo attacked him as well. The only problem is Gray Granite, sent the two boys flying, but I dodged him and went to help Bree. Sorry Leo and Chase.

I saw Gamma Girl shoot Bree with the her Gamma Rays and I jumped on her back and took her down. She recovered quickly, but I changed back to myself and Bree and I super sped around her. She suddenly shot behind her and shot us and we fell back.

"Adam! A little help!" Bree and I cried to him, and he was fighting Tecton.

Adam looked at us and used his heat vision, on Gamma Girls gamma rays. It was close, but Adam won and she lost. Tecton made a move on Adam and they started to fight again. Bree used her super speed and I used my laser spheres to take her down.

Bree super speed away and I hopped up. I saw Adam throw Tecton and Gray Granite came in and Leo took his stick thingy.

"Let's see how tough you are without your little stick." Leo teased him, and Gray Granite made it fly back to to his own hand.

"Alright that's pretty tough." Leo looked defeated and I stood next to Adam. That's when Gray Granite like deformed and Chase came flying in and landed on top of Adam and I. I groaned in pain, this is not what I had in mind, when I imagine Chase on top of me. (I know, I have a dirty mind)

"Ok?" Chase said, confused. Gray Granite reformed. "Guys help!" I saw Davenport on the screen. Chase immediately got up and helped me up.

"Big D!" Leo exclaimed concerned and ran towards us.

"Get up here! Quick!" Davenport hurried us.

"Who is that?" Tecton asked.

"Our father." Bree commented, looking at the screen.

That's when the guy who stole the transponder showed up behind Davenport. "Who's that?!" Adam asked alarmed, pointing at the screen.

"That's the guy who stole the transponder." I informed Adam and Chase nodded.

"That's the incapaciatator." Tecton told us, and looked at us. "Wait, you guys don't work for him?"

"No." Chase told him. "But I am looking for a weekend gig, is he hiring?" Adam asked Tecton and Adam deserved a hit in the chest by me.

"The Incapaciatator, is a villain."The kid who was named Kaz informed us. "That's who these guys came to take down."

I looked at Chase and Leo confused. "Oh! Uh, right! Bionic heroes, super heroes, super heroes, bionic heroes." Kaz introduced us to them. "I probably should've down that before the fight, but I'm so glad I didn't!" I rolled my eyes, as he chuckled a bit.

"Wait! So you guys are real super heroes?" Leo asked and the super heroes nodded. "Like the ones in the comic books! And on my lunch box! Which I no longer use." Leo was excited about meeting superheroes, I giggled smiling.

"Bro! That is so cool!" Adam walked up to Tecton. "It must be a honor for you to meet me!"

"You to?" Tecton was confused, but played along, they did a high-five hand shake.

"Just so you know, I totally would have helped you if I could." The kid Bree thought was cute, came up to her.

"That's okay, you're still cute." Bree flirted, poking his chest.

"Who? Me?" He asked her, smiling.

"Yes, you." She told him.

"Hey, uh. I would've help you if I could too." Kaz looked at me, winking. Was he attempting to flirt with me? Look he was very cute, but I have a boyfriend.

"Oh! Um? Thanks I guess." I smiled at him sweetly. He smiled back, and Chase didn't like this at all, but ignored us and looked at his sister.

"Let's go, lover girl!" He exclaimed to her. "We have to go help Mr.Davenport!"

We all ran off the the mentors room.

----🌺🌺

We ran into the mentors room and found the incapaciatator and Davenport, who was laying on the floor holding his eye.

"Don't move incapaciatator." Tecton commanded him.

"Who are they?!" Davenport asked confused.

"Their superheroes! Ahhh!" Leo told him, excitedly, and glanced up at us.

"You're to late, Tecton." The incapaciatator told him. "I already have what I need, to make you and the entire world bow down at my feet." He raised the transponder up and pressed a button and made a green light appear. Which made us all cover our eyes, I hid my face into Chase's chest.

"Take him down!" Tecton ordered and the three superheroes went to attack, but they got caught in a green energy bubble and the incapaciatator sent them flying through the roof.

Chase looked at the incapaciatator mad. "That's it! I got us into this mess, I'm gonna get us out!" He brought out his bo staff.

"No, Chase! He's to powerful!" I exclaimed, trying to run forward, but Adam held me back. Chase went to attack, he tried to use his staff on him, but he wasn't as powerful as him and he got shot back, laying unconscious.

"Chase!!" I cried and ran to his side. "With this transponder, my energy will continue to grow. I've already take down one of your so called bionic-heroes. Just imagine what I'm gonna do to the rest of the world." The incapaciatator said, and then evil laughed. He ran out of the room, but none of us followed.

"He's still alive, but he's fading." Davenport informed us, and I sighed in relief. I started to form tears in my eyes, but wiped them away.

"What do we do?" Leo asked.

"I don't know! He fried Chase's entire bionic infrastructure! I don't think I have the equipment here to save him!" Davenport exclaimed worried.

"We have to do something, we can't just let him die!" I cried, and Bree placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry." The kid in the red shirt said. "We can."

"What?" Davenport asked, getting up.

"I'm Kaz and this is Oliver." Kaz introduced themselves. "We work at a place called Mighty Med, it's a hospital for superheroes. We deal with this kind of stuff all the time. We can save him."

"Big D, we barely know them." Leo asked his step-father. "Are you seriously considering this?"

"Trust me, we save heroes lives every day." Oliver reassured Davenport. "I promise you, he'll be fine."

Bree stood up. "Mr.Davenport, what do we do?"

"Go! I'm not gonna risk his life." Mr.Davenport ordered us. Bree and Adam lifted up Chase and Adam put him on his back. "I'll stay here and get the word out about the incapaciatator." Davenport added.

"Okay, so how are we gonna get him there?" Adam asked Kaz and Oliver.

"Through a wormhole." Kaz told him and Oliver put his arm on Kaz's shoulder, and Kaz put his arm on Chase's back. I grabbed Adam's arm and Bree's, and Leo grabbed onto me.

"Look I know we're friends, but is now really the time to make fun of Chase's size." Adam asked, sighing.

"Look, I don't care what you have to do, just save my son." Davenport told them, worriedly. Oliver pressed a button on a remote and we were surrounded by a bright, blue light. Next thing we knew, we appeared in a hospital with gurneys lining the walls. I found superheroes walking around and doctors and nurses too.

"Welcome to Mighty Med!" Oliver welcomed us. "The worlds best superhero hospital!"

"First I get to travel through a wormhole, and now I'm in a superhero hospital." Leo said walking closer to Oliver and Kaz. "This is the best day ever!"

"If you don't count the part where our brother got blasted and is about to die!" Bree pointed out, and I nodded.

"Wow, you really know how to ruin a guys day." Leo told her, disappointed.

"Here! Put him over here!" Oliver instructed us and we ran over to a gurney that was lining a wall. Adam laid Chase on it.

"Horace! Chase was blasted by the Incapaciatator! He needs immediate medical attention!" Kaz informed a doctor, who looked around the age 50.

"Oh no! Not Chase! This is terrible! Who's Chase?" He asked, looking at Kaz.

"Him." Oliver lifted up Chase's arm. Horace smiled walking over to Chase. "Nice to meet ya."

"He's not very friendly, is he?" He asked, putting his hand down and looking at us. "So what type of superhero is Chase? Other then a impolite one."

"No, he's not a super hero. He's a human with a bionic chip, that gives him super abilities." I informed Horace.

"Except the ability to say hello." Adam added. "Chase! You embarrassing us!"

"What's going on?" I heard a someone say and I saw a girl with brown hair and had a pink and black outfit on. "Who are these people?"

"I'll explain later, but the short version is: bionic arm, super pretty, super strength, super fast and super unconscious." Kaz pointed to all of us, and I was confused when he said, 'super pretty' to me.

The girl waved at us. "Can you help him?!" I asked Horace worriedly.

"Don't worry! I have everything under control, Chase will be perfectly fine." He reassured us. "Kaz! Oliver! Come with me!"

Horace pushed Kaz and Oliver away, to talk about something.

We smiled at the Kaz and Oliver as they looked at us. A few seconds later, they walked back over to us, with they chest popped out looking confident.

"Wow! These guys seem really confident." Leo told us and I nodded in agreement.

"Thank you for bringing us here and finding a cure for Chase." Adam told Kaz and Olive. "I have to admit, I had my doubts"

"Well, I never doubted Oliver for a second. He has such a trustworthy face! Just look at it." Bree smiled and we looked at Oliver. He had his eyes closed and sticking his tongue out, moving it from left to right. I don't usually judge people based on looks, but he doesn't look trustworthy.

"This orange is really sour." He said, squinting his eyes and holding a orange.

"Awwww! Look at his weird, cute, twisted face!" Bree walked up to him, pinching his cheek.

"Listen, we need to stop the Incapaciatator! How long till Chase is good to go?" I asked concerned, holding Chase's hand.

"Uhhhh, ehhh!" Kaz walked backwards, moving closer to closer to me. "I wouldn't really wait around for Chase."

"Yeah! Uh, I think some of us should focus on finding the Incapaciatator, and some of us should stay here with Chase. Who will be fine, fully confident." Oliver suggested, pumping out his chest again.

"You do look confident, so ok." Leo said, looking at Oliver.

"Alright, Leo and Lucy, you two stay behind with Kaz." Bree told us and she faced Oliver. "And I'll go with Oliver, because he is cute." She poked his nose.

"So...are.....you." He flirted back and she giggled. "I'll......come.....to." The girl, wearing the black and pink outfit jumped in between them. Wow jealous much? I learned her name, it's Skylar Storm.

"Okay. Skylar will go with you guys and Adam will stay here with us." Kaz instructed and walked away but Adam started talking.

"Oh cool, what's this thing do? Adam held up a tiny hammer.

"Uh, that's a reflex hammer." Oliver informed him. Really, that's a reflex hammer? Wow.

Adam mumbled a 'huh' and threw it behind him and hit a superhero in the head and he fell down. Wow it actually works.

"Wow, he's got great reflexes." Adam told us, pointing back to the superhero. I rolled my eyes and Kaz turned to all of us.

"Ok, New plan: Adams on your team." Kaz walked away and wrapped a arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

I removed his arm from my shoulder. "Yeah, don't do that."

----🌺🌺

Leo, Kaz and I stayed behind with Chase. The others were somewhere, trying to find the Incapaciatator.

"So aren't you going to do something to help Chase?" I asked Kaz nicely, as he paced around.

"Yeah! Um, I just have to give him a urine test." Kaz explained to us, I looked at him shocked, but didn't question him.

"Chase! You're in what hospital right now?" Kaz asked him, but Chase didn't answer. "He's failed his urine test."

"You have no idea what you're doing, do you?" Leo asked him and Kaz looked up. "Before I answer that question, uh do you have any bionic ability to tell if someone is lying?"

"No." Leo and I said, as we walked in front of the gurney.

"Then I know exactly what I'm doing." Kaz told us, looking unsure. "You're lying!" I exclaimed to him.

"So you do have a bionic lie detecting ability!? Kaz looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"No, we're just not stupid!" Leo defended, we walked to one side of the gurney. "Chase needs help now! But the only person smart enough to figure out how to cure Chase, is Chase!"

"Hold on a second. You just gave me a idea!" Kaz figured out snapping his fingers.

A few minutes later, Kaz brought in a machine on a cart. "This is a Neo- fisting- glamater-" He stopped to think. He couldn't say the real name(I'm kinda glad he didn't, because I can't either)

"It's a brain switching machine." He told us and turned the cart around. "We also us it to slice Delli meat." He motioned to the meat on the cart. Hmm, nice.

"You're gonna transfer Chase's brain into yours, to cure Chase, then make a sandwich?" Leo asked unsure and confused, as Kaz put on the brain switching device on his head. "Cause I'm starving!" Leo continued and I nodded.

"I'm not taking his entire brain, just his contentived- contrive- just his smarty bits." Kaz informed, putting the head piece he has on, on Chase.

Kaz turned on the machine and I saw some red and green from there heads get switched. I really hope this works. Chase started to shake and my eyes starting to open more.

"Did it work?" I asked Kaz, looking at my boyfriend.

"The only way to know conclusively, is if we measured my base line intelligence level before, the transfer. But based on my phase on the word base line intelligence level, yeah I say it worked." Kaz explained, and I looked at him in shock. I never expected that to come from his mouth, and I only met him a few hours ago.

"So, now you can cure Chase." I smiled at Kaz. "Yes, but more importantly." Kaz pulled out a tray with meat on it. "Turkey or roast beef?"

"Dude!" Leo exclaimed. "Obviously roast beef!"

"Turkey please!" I asked Kaz.

----🌺🌺

Third person POV

With Oliver, Adam, Bree and Skylar. They were in this weight lifting room.

"Okay! Okay! I think I figured out how to find where the Incapaciatator is." Oliver told the three after awhile.

"Me to!" Adam stepped up in front of Oliver. "We just have to dress him up in these red and white stripes, and glasses and tell him to go to a crowded beach." Adam held up a red and white striped shirt and glasses.

"Okay. Uh, while you're doing that." Oliver told him. "I'll go find Ambrose, our comic book artist. His visions allow him to see superheroes and villains and draw the location. He even see's them when they're sleeping. He's like Santa, except creepier and less jolly." Oliver ran out to find Ambrose.

Skylar turned to Bree. "Okay in the meantime, I'll recruit some superheroes, to help us out." Skylar walked over to a guy with with weights.

"Uh, thanks! But that's not really necessary, Adam and I are here." Bree told her, pointing to herself and her brother.

"Yes I know, but technically, you're not superheroes. You're more like super-impressive appliances." Skylar told them and Adam stared down at his sister, waiting for her to agree.

"Anyway, we can get the Crusher. He's to strongest man in the universe. Show'em Crusher!" Skylar told the Crusher, and he lifted up the weight. Then set it back down

Bree and Adam looked at each other. "Not bad." Bree said. "But Adam is easily as strong as that. Show'em."

Adam went up to the weight and didn't even bother to sit down, he just picked up the weight in one hand, and threw it backwards. The two girls ducked down. Unfortunately, it landed on the Crusher, sending him on his stomach.

"Well, uh, guess the Crushers not coming." Bree told Skylar nervously.

"Hey, Dude! You're using those weights wrong." Adam informed the Crusher, who was still on his stomach, with the weight still on him.

----🌺🌺

Lucy's POV

Chase is still unconscious and I'm still worried and concerned about him. I hope he will wake soon. If he doesn't, I don't know what I'd do with myself.

"Have you figured out the problem?" I asked Kaz, who still has Chase's intelligence. "Yes." He nodded, looking at me.

"This sandwich, needs more mayonnaise." Kaz lifted up his sandwich, and I rolled my eyes at him. "Also, seems that Chase's chip, was disabled by a excess of negative byonisation." Kaz informed Leo and I.

"But we should be able to cure him, with a positive electric pulse." Kaz added and pulled out a little device. "Stand back." Leo and I scooted back.

Kaz turned on the device and stabbed Chase in the chest with it, and he woke up. Chase looked around alarmed. "You did it. It worked!" Leo told Kaz. "This sandwich, is much better with mayonnaise!" He lifted up the sauce and the sandwich.

"Oh, and Chase is cured." Leo looked at Chase, smiling.

"Check me out! I'm a rooster!" Chase exclaimed, pointing to the medical glove he put on his head. He then realized what he was doing, and tore it off. "What is wrong with me?!"

I walked up to him. "You were badly injured, so we had to temporarily switch your brain intelligence with Kaz's, so we could figure out a way to cure you." I informed him, placing my hand on his shoulder

"I have Kaz's intelligence?" Chase asked me. "But I don't want to be. What's the word." Chase grabbed my shoulders. "I can't think of the word! My thinking place hurts!" He grabbed his hair, in panic.

Then we heard a beeping noise, and I began to get worried. "What's happening?!" Leo asked.

Kaz looked at Chase's wrist, then the monitors above the gurney and pushed Leo and I away. "Chase's injury has a heart rate virus in his chip. It's causing his chip to generate protonic energy. He's stable for now, but if his blood pressure gets to high, he'll explode." Kaz informed us and Leo and I's eyes were widened and I almost lost it, but kept it together.

"We cannot let him know that, or his blood pressure will sky rocket." I told Kaz and looked back at Chase. "We need to keep him calm." The two boys nodded.

Right then, a red light started to flash and a alarm went off. Everyone started to ran out and Chase started to yell and get out of the gurney. "Is that a alarm! Are we under attack! What's going on!"

"Don't worry, it's only a drill." Horace said, walking up to us. "Drill for what!" I asked him, loudly and tried to calm Chase down, by rubbing his back.

"Just how panicky everyone gets, when I set off a terribly, loud alarm." Horace explained to us and I rolled my eyes and saw Chase calming down a little bit.

"You passed the test!" Horace pointed at Chase. "You also passed the urine test, you're in a state of panic!" Chase started to panic more and the beeping started again and I rubbed his arm and neck, trying to keep him calm. Kaz and Leo were trying to calm him done too.

----🌺🌺

Third person POV

"Okay, I got Ambrose to draw the location of the Incapaciatator." Oliver told Adam, Bree and Skylar, as he walked in with pieces of paper. "I also got him to draw this character of the four of us." Oliver held up a picture of the four of them, Skylar and Oliver in a car, Bree super speeding and Adam flexing his muscles. Also they had huge heads.

"That looks nothing like me, my ears are no way near that small." Adam pointed out, pointing at the picture.

"That's Skylar." Bree told him, and Adam took the picture and looked Skylar and back at the picture, and grimaced. Skylar pulled a piece of her hair in front of her ears.

"Anyway. Where's the Incapaciatator?" Skylar asked, walking up to Oliver. "According to this, he's at the Eiffel Tower." Oliver informed them, "We have to stop him, we can can use the wormhole transporter to get Paris." Oliver lifted the wormhole transporter.

"Whoa! We're going to go Paris!" Adam asked him, excited. "Booyah!" Adam smashed the tablet he was holding on the ground. "Uh, that broke." He pointed out.

"Okay, everyone ready." Oliver asked. "Huddle up." Bree wrapped her arms around his neck and Skylar went in between them and Adam grabbed Oliver. Oliver pushed the button and they teleported to Paris.

"Where's the Incapaciatator." Bree questioned walking around, on the Eiffel Tower.

"Wait." Skylar said, grabbing the paper from Oliver. "Look at the background. There's the Statue of Liberty, and the Great Pyramid, and King Aurthur's Castle."

"The Incapaciatator, isn't at the Eiffel Tower in Paris. He's at the replica in Las Vegas!" Oliver figured out, looking at the paper.

"Man, no wonder they call this the Awful Tower." Adam commented, looking around the tower.

"It's pronounced 'Eiffel'. Bree corrected him, walking up to him. "E-I-F-F-E-l."

"Pretty sure you just spelt Falafel." Adam told his sister.

"Okay, uh, no problem, we'll just use the wormhole transporter. It will get us to Vegas in a matter of seconds." Oliver suggested "Woah, we're going to Vegas." Adam asked him, happily. "Booyah!" Adam threw the wormhole transporter on the ground, and it bounced of the floor and fell into the streets of Paris.

"This is awful." Oliver said. "I believe it's pronounced falafel." Adam corrected him, walking away.

"I can't believe you lost the wormhole transporter. Now how are we gonna get to Vegas and stop the Incapaciatator!" Skylar exclaimed, walking up to Adam.

Bree suddenly super sped here, with a falafel and ate a little bit of it. "Where'd you get that?" Oliver asked her.

"At a street fair, in Tel Aviv." Bree told them, pointy behind her. "All this talk about falafel made me want one." She chuckled and brought out a mini license plate. "I also got this license plate, with my name on it." Bree smiled, posing.

"Bree! That's it! Your super speed!" Oliver exclaimed. "You can us it to carry all of us to Vegas!"

"Oh! Good idea!" Bree said, pointing at him. "But because we're going over water, I can't carry all three of you at the same time."

"Can you take one of us and ran back and get the other two." Skylar asked Bree.

"I could do that."Bree suggested. "I'll take Oliver first."

"I have a better idea! You take Adam first and I'll wait her with Oliver." Skylar suggested, grabbing Oliver's arm and pulling him towards her.

"So, you can can stay alone with Oliver in the most romantic city on earth, while we're gone? No thanks!" Bree pulled Oliver closer to herself.

"I don't care when I go, just as long as I'm not staying alone by myself. I get lonely." Adam said, and pulled Oliver's to him.

"Okay stop! This is getting ridiculous!" Oliver exclaimed, and looked up at Adam. "And weird." He got out of his grip.

"Besides, I think I have a solution." Oliver said thinking.

Bree was super speeding across water, pulling a rickshaw. Adam, Skylar and Oliver were riding in it. Skylar then got hit in the face by a jellyfish. "Ahh! Jellyfish!" She exclaimed, trying to get it off.

"Aww, man! If we had a peanut butter fish we'd be set." Adam told her, holding the jellyfish. Skylar took it from him and threw it back to the ocean, and Adam looked at her annoyed.

----🌺🌺

Lucy's POV

I was standing next to Chase, as he was on his phone and sitting in the gurney, and I was holding his hand. "I'm glad you're awake, I was so worried that you wouldn't wake up." I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"Well I'm glad I woke up to see your beautiful face." He winked and kissed me. I heard the door behind us open and saw Leo carrying a cup, and Kaz holding the door open.

"Hey buddy!" Leo exclaimed looking back at Kaz and to Chase. "I know being in a scary place, will make you tense. So I brought you some herbal tea."

"I thought it would help to listen to some relaxing whale songs." Kaz stepped up. He started to make whale sounds and I hung my head in annoyance.

"Stop!" Leo exclaimed to him. "I didn't even get to the chorus!" Kaz argued, looking at Leo.

"I just got a text from Adam." Chase told us getting up. "Those guys are on there way to fight the Incapaciatator, we have to go and help them."

"No we can't! Fighting is stressful and you can't be stressed out right now!" I told him, walking up to him.

"Adam and Bree are in danger, and I'm gonna go help them." Chase told us, walking away.

We ran into a hall way, looking for Chase. "Now what?!" I asked, hoping Kaz knew the answer.

"Okay, you two go find Chase, and I will get the invisible ambulance to take us to Las Vegas." Kaz instructed us. "But it might take awhile, I forgot where it's parked. And it's invisible."

Leo and I just looked at him and we ran forward, but got hit by a invisible wall of some sort. We fell back and I groaned in pain.

"Ahh! Good!! You guys found it." Kaz smiled and held his had out for me and I happily took it.

"Thanks." I stood up. "You're welcome, cutie." He winked

I rolled my eyes and helped Leo up.

----🌺🌺

Third Person POV

Bree and the others arrived at the Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas.

"Wow! I am spent!" Bree exclaimed, tired. "Who new running six thousand miles across mountain, ocean and desert, could be so exhausting?"

"Adam might of made things worse, by dragging that giant tuna the last five thousand miles." Oliver pointed out and Adam held up a giant tuna. Then it got shot of his hand by a green energy blast and they looked over and saw the Incapaciatator.

"People come to Vegas for many reasons, I guess you came to be incapacitated." The incapaciatator told us.

"And for the buffet." Adam told him.

"Adam blast wave now!" Bree ordered him and Adam shot his blast wave at the Incapaciatator, but it didn't hurt him, he just absorbed the power.

"The Incapaciatator is absorbing his energy!" Skylar exclaimed and he shot his green power at Adam making him fall down.

"Now, the Davenport transponder, I can control all the power in the world. And plunge the Earth to darkness!" The Incapaciatator exclaimed and lifted up the transponder and started to absorb the energy from the world and nothin head left but darkness.

"Give it up Incapaciatator! You're out numbered." Skylar told him, and the Incapaciatator then made two more of himself.

"Technically, you're still out numbered, so my statement holds up." Skylar defended and the Incapaciatator went towards Bree, but she super sped him away.

Skylar fought one of the duplicates, Bree super sped to one side of the Incapaciatator to the other a few times, until he held her over the edge of the Effiel Tower. Adam hit the Incapaciatator and saved his sister.

Oliver hit one of the duplicates with stick a few times. Skylar took out one of the duplicates and Oliver hit his stick on the Incapaciatator and the Incapaciatator grabbed the stick and. started to shock him, Skylar saw this and her and Bree took out the other duplicate.

The real Incapaciatator came and took out Bree and Skylar.

Lucy's POV

"Good bye, Skylar Storm." The Incapaciatator told her. "Hello Incapaciatator." Leo and I greeted him and he turned to us. We both hit him with our super strength and sent him flying back. Chase came in and fought the Incapaciatator.

"You cured Chase!?" Oliver asked Kaz looking at him. "Ehh, not really, he's gonna blow up." Kaz told him quickly.

I ignored Kaz and Oliver and Chase and Adam continued to find fight the Incapaciatator.

The Incapaciatator hit Chase back and we all fell down except for Kaz and Oliver.

"I hope you're all ready to be destroyed." The Incapaciatator asked us.

"I have a plan." Kaz told us. "Chase jump of the tower." He looked at Chase I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Do you maybe have a different plan." Chase asked him with hope and I nodded laying next to Chase.

"You have protonic energy building up in your chip. You can't let him absorb it or He'll be unstoppable!" Kaz informed him, loudly.

"He has protonic energy in him?" The Incapaciatator asked. "I'll take that. Thank you very much." The Incapaciatator started to absorb his energy and I scooted away.

"What's he doing to Chase?!" I asked concerned. "Chase is fine. All the Incapaciatator did was remove the virus." Kaz told us, walking forward slightly.

"Virus? What Virus?" The Incapaciatator asked.

"You know the one where you explode, if your blood pressure gets excessively high. Like if you realized that some kid in high school has tricked you and ruined your entire plan." Kaz explained to him smiling.

"WHAT!!?" The Incapaciatator exclaimed and started to get mad and use his energy.

"Yeah like that. Everyone duck!!" Kaz exclaimed and we all ducked down and I wrapped my arms around myself and covered my head.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!" I heard the Incapaciatator yell.
A few seconds later I looked up and saw the power back on and the Incapaciatator was gone.

I saw everyone get up and Chase helped me up. I looked at him and hugged him.

"You did it! It worked" Leo told Kaz and Kaz smiled at him.

"Did you ever doubt me?" Kaz asked him.

"Yeah, ever since the urine test." I told him and he looked away defeated.

"Wait! Adams missing! Where's Adam!" Chase exclaimed looking around. We looked around till Oliver found him.

"There he is." Oliver pointed to Adam, who was dressed in a Waldo costume.

"Man, I'm falafel at hiding." Adam said disappointed. I looked at Chase and he shrugged. I smiled and leaned my head on his chest.

----🌺🌺

Back at Mighty Med.

Chase and Kaz were getting there intelligence switched back. Or what Kaz has, I'm not sure if its intelligence?

"Did it work? Please tell us are intelligence switch back! Please!" He pleaded Horace, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Ha ha ha ha. Check it out I'm a dairy cow." Kaz laughed placing blown up glove on his stomach.

"It worked." Leo and I told him.

"Oliver! Kaz! Congratulations! Well done!" Horace congratulated the to boys, shaking there hands. He turned to Chase. "See. That's how you respond to an offer of s handshake, not like this." Horace leaned back looking dead. Chase looked at us confused.

Kaz pulled me aside. "Hey uh Lucy, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date sometime?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Awwe, Kaz. Look your a great guy, but I have a boyfriend." I told him playing with my fingers.

"Oh. Well who's the lucky guy." He asked jealous and disappointed.

"Chase." I told him looking at Chase and back at Kaz.

"Wait? I thought he was your brother?" He asked in shock.

"What? No, that would be like me dating Leo or something." I told him laughing. "I'm not related to them, I just met them, a few months ago."

Oh, well, Chase is one lucky guy then." He said looking sad.

"Don't be sad Kaz, I'm pretty sure you'll find a great girl." I reassured him and he smiled.

"Thanks, Lucy. But if anything happens to your guy's relationship. Give me a call." Kaz handed me his phone number and winked.

"Um thanks." I smiled and we walked away from each other.

"Oliver!" I saw Bree grab Oliver's hands. "I'm gonna miss you. You're so smart and kind, and you remind me of someone. I just can't think of who?"

"Oh! Is it Thomas the tank engine? I get that a lot." Oliver said. "I mean personality wise, I'm not a train."

"No... it's not a make believe train." Bree told him. "It's someone I know."

"He reminds me of Chase? Your brother?" Skylar told her.

"Yes! Chase! You remind me of Chase!" Bree exclaimed happily, then realized who she was talking about. "You remind me of Chase. Ewww!" Bree let go of Oliver's hands and walked away, disgusted.

I walked with Bree and stood next to her in the rickshaw.

"Well I'm glad that's over with. I feel bad though." I said and Bree looked at me confused.

"Why do you feel bad, we defeated the Incapaciatator. You should be proud." Bree told me.

"Yeah, it's not that. Its Kaz, he has a crush on me and I feel bad for turning him down." I told Bree and she patted my back.

"Well, boy problems, am I right?" She asked smiling.

"Like that?" I pointed to Oliver, who was pointed at her posing and winking.

Bree smiled awkwardly.

"Bye guys! Sorry for breaking so much of your stuff!" Adam said and and broke down the doors he was standing next to.

"The doors open automatically." Oliver told him, and I saw steam from the doors. "Not anymore." Adam told him smiling.

I signaled Adam to come and he did and sat down in the rickshaw. I said bye to everyone and Bree and I super sped off.

By far my favorite chapter I've written. Did you guys like it? I will put Space Elevator up on Tuesday or Wednesday. Are you happy that I updated two days in a row, I was gonna wait, but I couldn't wait!

Next 3 chapters

1. Space Elevator

2. Bionic Action Hero 😍

3. One of Us

See ya in the next chapter! Love ya! Bye!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

34.3K 603 33
There have been multiple break-ins' from multiple army bases over the span of a few weeks, teaching at the Bionic school has been put on hold as the...
10.6K 215 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...
1.6K 72 26
Life hasn't been easy for Y/N L/N and her older brother Jake L/N. From the day each of them were born, their parents who were once scientists implant...
13.3K 488 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...