Addicted To Your Love (Teache...

By overthemoon16

Angie's life has been a struggle from the beginning. Her parents married young and were forced to survive on... More

Addicted To Your Love (Teacher/Student Relationship)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors Note Sequel Idea

Chapter 14

11K 271 22
By overthemoon16

***sexual content*

Angie's POV

Something was becoming of me, this man was turning me into a sexy women and i was enjoying every minute of it. I rolled us over so I was on top. I wanted control.

"Fucking Ride me baby" I looked at him and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back and slaps my ass hard. I gasped at the certain pain that turned into pleasure. My walls were dripping and I was so close.

"Ride my dick" He said assisting me with his hands. His voice in my ear, his hands roaming my body. It didn't take long for my to reach another climax.

"Uggh I love it when you do that" I said riding out my orgasm.

"You like that" he says slapping me again and again and again sending me in a sexual overdrive. He sat up and sucked over my neck leaving for sure love bits all over. He stopped me and instructed for me to get on all fours. I did so not nearly nervous of what we were going to do. I wanted more and more.

"I want to feel you" he said entering me again I moaned loudly at my sensitive walls being entered again.

He started thrusting in me harder and harder and faster. We both moaning and grunting each other's names. His hand went to my back to bend me over more.

He started slowing his pace down making it more sensual. He leaned over my back and brought his mouth to my ear. I whimpered under him as he slowly sucked on the back of my neck. His shaft still entering inside me. My walls were building once again. The slow and tenderness of his touch was exploding inside of me. He brought his hands around me and thrusted into me hard.

"Ah Fuck!" I screamed into the pillow. He leaned up pressing his hands on my lower back for support and thrusted faster.

"Shit! I'm gonna co-" He yelled from behind me. I pushed my ass in the air more and met his thrust. I felt him suddenly jerk inside of me hitting the right spot for me to convulse as we both met our peak of climax. He released his arms and laid over me. I'd never been that exhausted in my life. We laid there for a few minutes to catch our breathes. Neither of us really able to talk after that.

He got up suddenly and I was met with the cold air. I looked at him confused until her took off his condom and threw it away. I didn't even notice him put it on after all of that.

I waited for him to come back into bed. He was walking towards his boxers about put them on.

"What are you doing" I questioned

"Putting on my boxers" he said obliviously.

"No you're not.... come here" I influenced him with my finger. I bit my lip seductively edging him to come to me. He smiled getting in the bed and I layed on his chest his arms wrapped around me.

I sighed in disbelief that all of that had just happened. That my entire life was happening. Never in a million years did I see myself here. In this bed, with this man. I had given him a part of me that no other could ever have and I couldn't be more happier.

It felt so good in his arms. From that feeling and the feelings I have for this man. I knew I fell for him; and I wasn't afraid to tell him that.

"I think I'm falling for you Jacob Romeo" I said slightly feeling fear as I looked at his eyes. The eyes the captivated me and changed me. The eyes that made me warm and feel actual love. There was a slight pause before I could feel his arms unwrap around me.

Oh crap..... What have I done now he hates me. Im now a wierdo uuggh im so stupid!

"Uuumm" he said his back facing me. OMG Angie you stupid idiot. Oh man now im crying. He heard me sniffle so he turned around his serious face turned into concern and humor.

"Angie.... Angie im sorry im sorry im sorry..... I was just joking with you. Im such a jerk im sorry. Ang, I fell for you the first day I saw you." He looked at me truthfully. My eyes lit up instantly.

"I love you, Angie" He spoke softly brushing a piece of hair behind my ear. I was swooning at his touch. I blush perviously as I replayed what he said over and over again in my head. It would most definitely turn into a symphony.

I was about to get up, when he wrapped his arms around me and put me on his lap straddling him, I laughed.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I am so in love with Angie Nickole Smith. I knew the moment I saw you, you had my heart. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I will never hurt you, i hope you know that." He said sweetly. My heart felt as if it leaped through the sky. How could a girl like me get hooked on a guy like him.

I leaned down and gave him a passionate kiss but let go before it got too heated.

"I love you too" I spoke leaning down towards him and meeting his lips once again. My heart was on the moon. We parted after a slow and sensual kiss. I rested on his chest again as he held me tightly. After a few minutes I could t fight my sleep any longer and drifted to sleep.

The sun rays woke me up from my very good slumber. I stretched my aching muscles slightly and winced at the pain between my legs. I looked to my left and saw the love of my life sleeping next to me. He was adorable when he slept. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got out of the bed. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower and got in. I needed to relax my aching muscles.

After a few minutes the showers I felt hands go over my waist. I quickly leaned against his touch; feeling his morning wood against my ass.

He turned me around suddenly to face him then pinned me to the wall. He smashed his lips to mine, his lips seemed so perfectly fitted to mine. It was getting really heated so I tried to turn away but he just move that way.

"Im sore baby" I told him inbetween kisses.

"I can't help myself when you look so fucking edible" he said kissing up and down my neck making me super wet just by his touch. He touched my sex and started rubbing my clit.

"Ohhh your so wet" I moaned. He slammed his body to mine I could feel his erection making me more wet.

He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him and he entered inside of me. Pumping me harder and harder. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. Fuck! The way my body just convulsed under his control.

He thrusted faster and faster making the pleasure unbearable. We both groaned reaching our highest climax. I moaned his name and he moaned mine getting out of me.

"That was amazing" I told him biting my lip looking up and down his gorgeous body. And all that is mine.

My my my what is a girl to do.

"Your amazing" he told me looking at my body stepping closer. His hands started roaming up and down my body making me hot all over again.

"As much I would love too; we can't baby. I want my shower and we both have school today!" I turned around and grapped his dove soap.

He took it out of my hand.

"Fine. But let me" he grabbed the soap and took some into his hand. Rubbing his hands together, his hands went over my shoulders then over my breast. He stayed there for a while agonizing me, his hands went down my waist. My walls clenched under me as his hands went over my ass then went to my very sensitive sex. I let out a moaned in defeat. I knew he would do this and I couldn't deny I wanted it more than anything. I quickly turned around; his eyes intensely daring.

I grapped some soap rubbed it together and put my hands on his chest moving the soap against his pecks. Our eyes matched fiercely. I went to his shaft and started stroked him softly. His eyes closed and leaned forward resting on me. I brought his body closer to mine. Just wanting to feel him against me. I let go of his cock and hugged him tightly. He did the same and I rest my head on his shoulder doing all I could to bring him closer. I inhaled his scent feeling every fiber on my body stand up. The control he had over my body was crazy. He wrapped his arms around me waist and squeezed as we let the water run down our bodies. I playfully bit his muscular shoulder and ran my hands down his down his spine. He shivered under me as I heard him groan and kissed my neck. We just held each other not really wanting to let go. This was all I wanted.

We took our time to get out of the shower and get dress.

I was getting dressed when i heard him walk out the bathroom fully naked.

"Don't leave" I heard him say walking to me. I backed away trying my hardest to focus on the task at hand. He was not making things easy for me.

"Get dressed Jacob. You're killing me." I said to him pecking his lips and walking away.
I finished getting dressed after he groaned and walked to his closet. I took the time to look at his perfectly round ass. My clit immediately throbbed and I had to look away. I'd never leave this house if I didn't get dressed now. I put on my ripped skinny jeans and a white crop top. I kept clothes over here just incase if moments like these. Jacob had on jeans, a blue muscle shirt and a black leather jacket. He always looks super hot in casual clothes.

We went down stairs for breakfast. I was making us waffles while he was sitting on the couch watching T.V.

"I feel like I'm your wife cooking for you" we both chuckled. I looked at him and he looked at me. He got up and walked to me, grabbing my waist and looking deep into my eyes.

"I like that" I smiled and blushed. I got on my tippy toes and gave him a quick kiss. Damn, he could make me feel so many things at once. The door bell rang and I got out of his grasp to go open the door. I wasn't really worried at who could be at the door. No one knew Jacob lived here since we were so far from school.

I opened the door and saw a man that was very handsome standing there. He had blonde hair green eyes, He was really buff about 6' 3 a trimmed mustache amd beard but it looked really good on him.

"Hi my name is Jason, Im Jacobs bestfriend you must be Angie I've heard a LOT about you" Jason said smiling his hand out. I was about to shake it when Calvin jumped on me hugging me.

"Gie Gie" Calvin said with his sweet little voice. I love this little boy.

"Hi Vinny" I said giving him a big hug. I love the end of his name "vin" so I call him

"Are you going to chucky cheese with us" He questioned.

"Well I actually have class-"

"pleeeaase" Calvin interrupted with his puppy dog eyes. I was about to say yes when Jacob interrupted me.

"Well of course she is Cal" Jason interrupted, I looked up at him smirking.

"But what about school?" I questioned towards him.

"Just one day baby. Come on, live a little" he spoke to giving me puppy eyes. How the fuck could I say no to both of them.

"I guessed its settled then" I spoke in defeat.

"Yaayyy" Vinny said jumping up and down. We all laughed.

"Hey are you guys hungry I made waffles" I spoke excitedly walking to the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------

I suck i know sorry for not writing a lot. But now its summer and i dont have anything to do so we good now. Please please please dont give up on me and the story. Stuff is about to get really good

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 29K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...
16 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
84.9K 4.4K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
31.6K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...