Katniss and Peeta's future

Od mellark_love12

What happens after Katniss defeats the capitol? They say time heals wounds... But is time really enough for t... Viac

Katniss and Peeta's future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Wedding day
....
Ruined honey moon
Good news
Oooohhhh
:)
Prim
:3
Author's note
Trouble
.
....
*
Battle 1
Battle 2
Battle 3
Battle 4
!
Hospital again
<3
...
Back to normal
Short chapter
:D
Too soon?
Oooohh
Peeta?
:(
Katniss and Peeta <3
Kidnapped
In the van
What?
#
X
One year later
Dark thoughts
Morning
Intruder
Bad News
Shots fired
Breaking heart
Back to hell
The plan
The day to come
This ends now
It's not over
With out you
Stay strong
The Surprise
Come back
Peeta
.
Three weeks later
X

Their future

9.5K 178 12
Od mellark_love12

Chapter 13:

Peeta left early today to work at the bakery and see how his employees are doing, so I'm alone. I would have gone with him but I felt really tired. I thought I should exercise a little so for about an hour I jogged. Once I couldn't feel my legs anymore I stopped by Gale's house. I gulped down and just kept walking. I could see from a distance the liquor store with Haymitch in it as always. Is there anything else I could do here in district twelve. Before I could start jogging again a sharp pain hit my back. I sank to my knees and saw blood around me. I touched my back to touch a handle of a knife. I saw a woman standing behind me. I scoff holding my bloody back. "Why?" I rasp. The woman runs away when I start hearing sirens. Everything was blurry now. I took out the knife myself and just laid on the concrete bleeding. From the bakery I could make out Peeta running towards me and a bunch of medics too. I was put in an ambulance. Peeta was holding my hand "Who did this to you?" He asked. I opened my mouth but I couldn't speak. "Katniss?" "Katniss!?" The last part of my name sounded faint. I looked up at the ceiling and my hand lost the grip I had on Peeta's hand.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

303 5 37
TW: abuse, fighting, violence, kissing Adilade Cruise The girl who survived the arena The girl who is responsible for HIS death The girl who was to...
52 0 28
Three years after the Third Quarter Quell, the war between the Capitol and the Rebels is still raging. District Thirteen has been destroyed, Presiden...
12.4K 217 28
*5 years post rebellion* Katniss' life falls apart piece by piece as she struggle to accept that she cant do anything about it. while in the capitol...
84.8K 1.5K 37
Katniss is now in District 13 and fighting. For Peeta. For their unborn child. For Panem. But can she bring Peeta safely back to her, and ensure just...