𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

Bởi komiiya

ㅤ   ㅤYoshiko was the middle child of the Kominato family. She was something that you might call the "glue" of... Xem Thêm

Kaleidoscope of Loud
Everybody Here
Wanted Something More
-
I Think I Got
Myself In Trouble
So I Fill The
Bath With Bubbles
-
I Can See
Clearly Now
The Rain
Is Gone
-
I'm
A
Cat
Person
-
I Think
I Just
Made A
New Friend
-
Everyone Thinks That
We're Perfect
Please Don't Let Them
Look Through The Curtains
-
The Best Of
Happiness Comes From
The Best Kept
Promises
-
The Moon
Like A
Spotlight On
The Lake
-
Why The
Hell
Are You
Here?
-
I Swear
I Won't
Forget
You
-
You Think
You Are
Smarter
Than Me
-
Welcome
To
My
Town
-
Now
Home Isn't
What It
Was
-
Let's

Heartbeats Under Coats

5.9K 185 9
Bởi komiiya

"WHAT?!" Her mother screamed while her father banged his head onto the nearest wall.

"Aneki! Are you sure?" Haruichi panicked and started to wave his hands around, "I mean Seido is a national-strong team right?"

"I'm not finished." Yoshiko said, irritated at the banging sound of her father's head. "Vice-coach meant that you need to have experience with coaching..." She stared up to Rei, fixing her own glasses in the process. "I believe the right word you are looking for is 'Coach Assistant'" Yoshiko smirked and placed her head on her right palm.

"If that is the case – I agree."

Rei smiled and placed one of her hand on the table for Yoshiki to shake.

"I swear, the only one in our family that can't take care of themselves is Haruichi," Her father said, his forehead red, while massaging his temple.

"O-Otou-san!"

"Yes," Rei said, ignoring the quick conversation between Haruichi and her father. "We would have you in this year in Seido. Congratulations on your entry."

"Yes," Yoshiko nodded. "Anyway, what should I call you? Rei-san? Rei-chan? Rei-sensei? Reicchi? Rei-sama?"

"You can either address me as Rei-san or -chan. But please refrain from calling me sensei."

Yoshiko nodded, indicating that she understood. "If you came here to enroll me as a coach assistant, you must have the school's team data with you, right?"

"Of course," Rei reached to the leather bag she brought and took out at least a 6 cm thick stack of paper.

"Thank you, I'll study over the players over summer break."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.5K 55 9
Kaoru Bokuto, the younger sister of Kotaro Bokuto, the ace of the Fukurodani High Schools Men's Volleyball club had a lot to live up to. She began he...
451K 13.2K 200
Diamond no ace X Reader Title says it all
71.1K 3.3K 22
❛ ARE YOU SURE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO SCOUT A BOY WHO HAS ONLY EVER PLAYED ON A SANDLOT, REI TAKASHIMA? ❜ ...
3K 112 13
Risaki Haru was a girl who played baseball for as long as she could remember. She was scouted to join the Seido Baseball Team alongside her best frie...