Beg For Forgiveness

By pandicorn101

Then he kissed me. Sparks flew between us and my wolf howled with joy. Then he pulled us apart. "Better not g... More

Beg For Forgiveness
A hot surprise
Better Than Ever....spoke too soon
Facing My Old Pack
Missing Her
Training
I Don't Love You
Keep on Runnin
What's the point?
Why'd You Save Me?
My Parents
A/N
Almost Mated
Are you pregnant?
Limerick
The Note
Natalie and Jasmine
The Dream
Venice, Italy
I'm gonna find you
Reunited
Second Chance
Break
The Last Straw
Reunited With An Old Friend
I LOVE YOU JULIET!
Is the Baby Yours or Mine?
Travis
J+J
What Happened!?
Max
A/N
A/N
Max's Weakness
A/N

The Daddy is Who!?

1.8K 45 6
By pandicorn101

Scott's POV (After Jared left)

I turned back to Victoria.

"Who's the dad?!"

"I don't know! I think his name is Travis! He said he was gonna be in town for a couple of days and then he was gonna go back to Venice!" I growled.

"I'm gonna take the baby and I'm gonna give it a new set of parents!" I said.

"Take it! I never liked it anyway! It was just my way of getting Jared or you to stay with me!" I slapped her so hard that she almost fell off of her bed.

"You are a waste of life! I'm better off with a chosen mate! In fact, that's what I'm gonna do! Go rot in hell!" I said as I punched her. I stormed out of there and I went to go see the baby. It was a boy. He was wrapped in a blue blanket. He had blonde hair sticking out of his hat. He was adorable. I went in and I talked to a pack nurse. She said I could take the baby the next day. I thanked her and I left the hospital. Then I shifted and I took a much needed run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jared's POV

My mate kissed me. It was slow and passionate. She kissed me as if she would never kiss me again. I bit her lip and she groaned. Then I pulled away and she wimpered. I chuckled.

"Come on babe we gotta get home."

I said as I grabbed her hand and led her to my car. We got in and I started the car. She grabbed my hand and she leaned on my shoulder. I inhaled her scent and I began to drive. Once we crossed Ponte della Libertà I felt Juliet's hand go numb. I looked at her and her eyes were closed. She looked so innocent when she was asleep. When we got to the hotel she woke up.

"W-Where are we?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"We're at a hotel. Tomorrow I'll get your stuff and we'll be back in Dublin."

"But what about Jasmine and Natalie?"

"Jasmine's here? I haven't seen her in forever. We'll take Jasmine back to Limerick and Natalie can come with us if she wants."

"Okay." I picked her up bridal style and I checked into a room. Then I took her upstairs and we laid down in bed. She turned around so her back was to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist. She moved closer to me so her head was in my chest. I inhaled her scent and soon I fell asleep.

**************Next Day**********************

Juliet's POV

I woke up in Jared's arms. His heat was radiating off of me. I slowly got up and his grip on me tightened.

"Jared wake up!"

"No." He said in his sleepy voice. He sounded so hot.

'I know I am' he said through mind link.

'Stop reading my mind!' I said as I shut him out of my mind. I attempted to get up and failed.....again.

"Jared I swear if you don't let me get up I will NEVER sleep in the same bed as you again."

"Come on Juliet we both know that you can't resist me."

"Okay fine then." I said as I shifted. He still wouldn't let go. I growled.

'I'm sorry' I said through mind link.

'For what?'

'This.' I said as I bit his hand. He screamed and let go to hold his hand. I took my chance and I jumped off of the bed.

"Joke's on you, you ripped your clothes." Jared said. I looked at the bed and I saw the ripped shreds.

'Dammit. Jared can I borrow some clothes?'

"Only if you shift."

'No! I'll be naked!'

"That's the point." I sighed and I shifted. Jared looked up and down my body with lust. I walked up to him and I kissed him. When I pulled away his eyes were black and he whimpered.

"Nice try lover boy, now give me some clothes." He handed me a pair of sweatpants and one of his shirts. I tried to ignore the fact that I didn't have a bra.

"When are you gonna get my clothes?" I asked.

"I'm on it. Give me the address of your friend." I gave him the address and he left.

"I'll be back soon." He said as he pecked my lips.

"Okay." I said as I turned on the TV and he closed the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.3K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
553K 12.3K 60
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
27.8K 952 28
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
10.4M 371K 67
•Your little mate, what is she like?β€³ •She's wild, but all the best flowers are.β€³ ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...