I Don't Love You

Juliet's POV

I woke up next to Scott. He was actually really comfortable to lay on. I glanced at the clock. 9:30. Time to get up. I gently got up,grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I put black jeans a red shirt that said 'Never Give Up' and black boots. When I came out Scott was already up.

"Good Morning." I said

"Morning. Hey Juliet can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure"

"Sit down." I could tell that he was upset.

"What is it?"

"Um, I found another mate." What?

"How's that possible?"

"Well it turns out that the Fates gave me another mate and the reason that I didn't join you when you were training was cuz my mate is your sister. So while you were gone I marked and mated with her. And I realized that I don't love you." This Bitch! I punched him and I started to beat him up. How could he have done this to me! He knows my past and what that slut did to me. We must've made alot of noise because Jared came in the room and tried to take me off of Scott. But I just punched him in the face. It took 10 wolves to pry me off of Scott. And when they finally did he had alot of damage. This is what you get when you mess with the best fighter in Europe. My sister came in and she started crying next to Scott.

"You bitch! Look at what you did to my mate!" She said as she slapped me.

"Bitch! He's a cheater!" I said as I punched her. The 10 wolves held me back but by the time they did I had punched her 5 times. Raymond and Jared said that they wanted me in the Alpha's office.

"Okay so why did you beat up Scott and my girlfriend?" Jared asked.

"Cuz while we were training, my now ex-boyfriend and your girlfriend found out that they were mates and they were mating!" I said. He looked shocked. He obviously hadn't been cheated on before.

"But I don't get it. Didn't Scott's mate reject him?"

"Yeah. But the Fates gave him another one. And it turns out that its Jared's girlfriend." I said.

"Raymond, can you leave me and Juliet alone for a sec?" Jared said. No! I don't wanna be in a room with him!

"Okay." Raymond said as he left. Imma get back at him for this.

"Look Juliet, the only reason that I rejected you was cuz you were weak. Now you're beautiful, confident and strong. Can you please take me back?" I laughed. This guy thought that I would just take him back? He seemed confused at my outburst.

"You think I would just take you back? Well then you're mistaken. You have no idea how much my wolf and I suffered after you rejected us. Its gonna take alot more than this for me to forgive you." Once I was done talking he kissed me. But I wouldn't respond. My wolf and I weren't affected by him anymore. He must've noticed because he made the kiss more passionate. I did what I could think of and I punched him. That made him stop.

"To get me back you'll have to beg for forgiveness." I said as I shifted and I ran into the woods.