Limerick

Jared's POV 

I heard the door slam.  

'I told you not to have sex with her sister! I told you that our mate would come back for us! I told you!' My wolf yelled. 

'I know!' I said. My wolf started to howl. 'Shut up!' 

'Not until you get us our mate! Now go after her!' I got up and I ran after my mate. 

***************************************** 

Juliet's POV 

I slammed the door. Then I ran down the stairs. I grabbed my jacket and I went to my motorcycle. Then I put on my helmet.  

"Juliet! Wait!" I heard Jared yell. I fumbled with the keys and I started the engine. Jared was getting closer. 

"Juliet!!!" He said. I turned around and I drove away. About three hours later I arrived at the pack house. I grabbed a suitcase and I started to pack my things. Luckily for me I had 5000€. I wrote a note to Raymond and I grabbed my suitcase and I headed downstairs. I quickly closed the door behind me. Luckily I also had a mustang that I only use for emergencies and Raymond had it brought to the packhouse. It was a blue mustang with black stripes. I put my suitcase in the trunk and I drove to a store. There I bought blond hair dye. I then went to the bathroom and I dyed my hair. Then I opened a case that had my contacts and I put on brown ones. I opened the door and I walked out of the store. Then I drove to a city called Limerick and I went to a cafe. 

Suddenly a girl sat next to me. 

"I got your call." She said. 

"You're the only one I can trust right now." 

"I know. I got you want you wanted." She said as she gave me an envolope. I opened it and I found a driver's license and a passport. I smiled. 

"I knew I could trust you. Don't tell anyone where I'm going."  

"I promise. I love you. Please be careful." She said as she gave me a hug. 

"I will. Don't worry." I gave her my phone. 

"He has my number. I need you to destroy my phone or else he'll find me. I'll get a new one and I'll call you when I get to my destination." I said 

"Okay. But do you really have to go?" She said with tears in her eyes. 

"I have to. I've been hurt to much. I have to move on." Tears streamed down her face and she gave me a hug. 

"I love you. You're like the sister I never had. I don't know what I'd do without you." 

"I love you too." I said as I got up and I went to my car. I saw her wave to me. I waved back and I drove to the nearest airport. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

A/N 

Omg! Who's the mysterious girl and where is Juliet going? (I don't even know) inbox me / comment where Juliet should go and if you want to be a charecter. Until next time. Adios!

~Alexis