Training

Juliet's POV

I woke up with something on the edge of my bed. Or should I a someone. I rubbed my eyes and I looked around. Sure enough Scott was sitting on my bed. He was wearing black jeans and a red shirt.

"Looks like someone slept late." He said. I looked at the clock and it said 10:35. Oh shit! Training starts in one hour. I got up and I took a shower. Then I put on some training shorts and a sports bra. Then I tied my hair back. i didn't bother to put on contacts since my sister knows that I'm here and probably told the whole entire pack. I ran downstairs and I ate a bowl of cereal, grabbed a water bottle and ran to the field. I got there at 11:25. I made it with 5 minutes to spare. Thank you holy gracious lord! I know I overreacted but whatever. Anyways I saw that a few pack members were starting to arrive. Soon Raymond an Jared came walking over to me. The people training were 13-19. That makes it helpful because its in my age group. Raymond and Jared would just watch and give me some advice.

"Alright everybody line up according to your age! 13 year olds over here. 14 years old next to them" And so on. Soon enough I had 7 lines. We went over to the field to stretch. Then we ran 3 miles. This was easy for me. The younger wolves were getting tired. Werewolves shift between the ages of 13-18 and some are late bloomers.

"Okay everybody get a drink and then we can really start training!" I said as I went to go get some water. 2 minutes later everyone was lined up.

"Okay so to start off I'm going to show you how fight in human form. You're probably more comfortable with your wolf form and that's why more people use it. But you have to be strong on both sides. Now to demonstrate. Jared get your ass over here!"

"What." Rude much.

"You are going to demonstrate with me in human form so you can't shift."

"I don't wanna hurt you. You're a girl."

"You should be scared of me hurting you. Not the other way around." I said as I walked a couple feet away from him and I turned around.

"Give me alll you got!" He came charging towards me and I easily dodged him. I heard him growl. Then he tried to punch me but I grabbed his wrist and flipped him over. I heard him groan. I put my foot on his chest in a victory stance.

"If you thought that was hard, you should see me whn I actually try." I said and Raymond and the pack members started to clap. We trained for another 3 hours. It was 2:00pm so that meant lunch. I wasn't hungry so I went to my room. I saw Scott laying on the bed and watching tv. He patted the spot next to him. Meaning he wanted me to sit next to him.

"Let me take a shower first. Im sweaty and stinky." I said as I went and took a shower. When I got out I put on a blue bra and black panties. Then I put on a blue shirt and black sweat pants. As you can tell blue and black are my favorite colors. I came out of the bedroom and I laid down next to Scott. Before I knee it I fell asleep.