Better Than Ever....spoke too soon

~•~•~•~•~•2 years later•~•~•~•~•~•~

Leila's (Juliet) POV

I have become alot stronger. I am no longer the teenager that would be lonely and hardly ever talk. I am now the best fighter in all of Europe. I have changed my name so that my pack can't find me. I am now Juliet Dolan. With my white eyes and black hair I sometimes scare my opponents but oh well. What can ya do? Anyways my life is betyer than ever. I have my bestfiend Serenity and my boyfriend Scott. Scott has black hair and green eyes. His mate rejected him also and she became a slut. She sure missed out. Scott used to be my bestfriend but we started to have feeling for eachother and we started going out. He's the third in command. Raymond has become my bestfriend and he helped me fit in the pack and is basically my protector. Scott and I have been going out for 6 months and we're taking it slow so that means that we haven't mated or marked yet. I was sitting on the couch with Scott when Raymond came with news.

"Juliet I have some news and I don't think you're gonna like it."

"What is it?"

"We have been asked to go with the Lunar Pack to train them. We are going to be there for a couple months."

"What!?"

"Yeah sorry." I nearly wanted to cry. I haven't cried in 2 years. Scott saw that I wanted to cry and he pulled me into a hug. Scott knows about my life before the Dusk Pack and he has helped me moved on.

"Babe do you wanna go for a run?" He asked.

"Yes please."

"Alright then lets go." We got ip and went outside. Then we stripped and shifted. My wolf and I needed to releive some stress.