Max

Juliet's POV

<<<<<<<<<<<Dream>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was laying on the ground. When I got up I saw that I was in a valley.

"Whoa." Suddenly Fallon was next to me. I cried tears of joy as I hugged him. I smelled his oh so familiar cologne.

"Fallon."

"Juliet. Long time no see sis." He said as he hugged me back. Soon I let go.

"Is this real?"

"Well no, you're in a dream. And the more shocking part is that I'm alive." I gasped.

"How is that possible? The cop said that your car collided with another car and that the collision caused the gas to explode."

"Look I can't explain right now. But listen to me. There is some one after you."

"Who?"

"His name is Max. He is a very powerful vampire/wizard. He hates werewolves especually alphas. He is after you. I can't say anything else but stay close to Jared. He is the only one that can protect you. I have to go." He said as he gave me a quick hug.

"Fallon! Don't leave me please!" I said with tears running down my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~end of dream~~~~~~~~~

I woke up screaming. Jared came over and held my hand.

"Juliet. Calm down."

"Max is after me! I need Fallon!" I said as I took out all of the tubes that were attached to me. Jared came over an hugged me. I buried my head in his chest and I sobbed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jared's POV

I hugged Juliet.

"Juliet everything's going to be okay calm down." I whispered into her ear. Soon her sobs became softer and she looked up.

"Tell me what happened." I said.

"Fallon is alive."

"How?"

"I don't know. He said that a guy named Max is after me." I growled at the idea of someone after my mate.

"That must've been who almost killed you. When I found you on the floor with a faint pulse I swear I almost died." I said.

"You're crying." She said. I didn't even notice. "Fallon said that you were the only one that could protect me."

"I have to mark you. We have to make our bond stronger to protect you." There was a long pause. She was probably talking to her wolf.

"Let's do it."

"Not here though. We'll be going back to Dublin in a couple of days we'll do it there. Go to sleep. You seem stressed." She put her head on my chest.

"Jared."

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too."