Almost Mated

Okay so this chapter is a little naughty but they don't have sex so you have been warned.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Juliet's POV

I grabbed Jared's hand as we walked to my motorcycle. We sat there for a couple of seconds before he grabbed both of my hands and put them under his shirt. I could feel his 6-pack. My wolf got excited. That perverted wolf. Then Jared let go and handed me my helmet. I took it and I put it on.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Jared started the engine.

"Don't worry babe, I got this." He said as he started to drive. We drove for about 3 hours but I didn't mind. Then he suddenly stopped. I looked and I found that we were at a castle. A sign nearby said 'Doe Castle.' We got off and took our helmets off and Jared grabbed my hand. Then he led me up a couple of stairs. When we reached the room it had red rose petals on the floor, red walls and carpet and a white bed. He opened double doors to reveal a balcony. He started to kiss me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then he pushed me up against a wall and he started to kiss me more passionately. I felt his canines.

"Do you want me to do this?" He said.

"Yes, I love you make me yours!" I moaned and he started to kiss my neck in search of a place to mark me. When he finally did he bit into my neck. I screamed in pain. Soon that pain grew into pleasure as he kissed the spot that he bit into. He tried to take off my clothes but I stopped him.

"Let's leave that for another night." I said.

"Fine." He said. Then we got ready for bed and we fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Victoria's POV

When me and my family finally gained our strength we got up and we left the town. We moved to Northern Ireland and we stayed at a hotel.

"Victoria, I've been meaning to ask you something." Scott said.

"Yes?" I said excited.

"Did you and Jared use protection?