What Happened!?

Juliet's POV

I was channel surfing and I decide to watch Awkward. I felt something weird. Like someone was breathing on me. I shrugged it off. Soon I was lifted and pushed up against the wall.

"Juliet. No disguise will hide you from me."A creepy voice said. I kicked at punched at the invisible thing but it wouldn't let me go. Suddenly I couldn't breathe. I felt my eyes dilate and I was sure I was turning purple. Until finally I blacked out.

************************************************

Jared's POV

I walked to the address an I admired the scenery around me. I saw a couple in a gondola like in the movies. I should do that with Juliet before we leave. When I got there I knocked on the door and Jasmine answered.

"Oh my god Jared! I haven't seen you in such a long time!" She said as she gave me a hug. I hugged we back. Last time I saw her ,she was packing up her stuff from the pack house. When I let go Juliet's friend slapped me.

"What was that for!?" I said.

"Where's Juliet?!"

"She's at a hotel." She calmed down. Thank the goddess. I sat them down and I told them what happened.

"So you want us to move to Dublin?"

"Yeah, if you want. I don't want Juliet to abandon you guys."

"I don't know....I'll have to ask my mate." The girl I know now as Natalie.

"I understand. What about you Jasmine?"

"I don't know. I guess I could go back."

"Perfect. I gotta get Juliet's stuff and go back with her." Natalie showed me Juliet's room and she packed up all of Juliet's things into her suitcase. When she was done I left. I took a gondola back to the hotel. When I got there I went up the elevator. I opene the door to our room. I saw Juliet on the floor. I walked up to her to check for a pulse. Her pulse was hardly there. I picked her up and I put her on the bed. Then I picked up the phone and dialed.