I LOVE YOU JULIET!

Scott's POV

I woke up at my house. Last night was aeful. Victoria tried to have sex with me. I could tell she was drunk. What's wrong with her!? The baby could have birth defects. Jared came about a day ago to check on the pack. The baby is due today and I am nervous because we are going to run a DNA test. Jared said that he wants to commit suicide. I can't let him. He's out alpha for god's sake. He needs to calm down. I have to talk to him. I got a call from Victoria.

"Scott! The baby's coming! Come to the hospital! Ahhh!" She said and she hung up. I ran straight to the hospital. I asked the person behind the desk where I could find her.

"She's in room 173. " she said. I thanked her and I tan to room 173. When I opened the dolor Victoria was in a bed and Jared was beside her while nurses were waiting for the baby to come out. I ran over to her and I helps her hand.

"Okay now push!" A nurse said. Victoria pushed but the baby wouldn't come out.

"Okay try again! Push!" This time Victoria pushed again. But the baby wouldn't come out. We tried this several times with the same result.

"I'm sorry but we're going to have to preform a C-section." The nurse said. Victoria began to cry. Jared had a stern face. I walked over to him.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" I said. He nodded. We went into the hallway.

"Man, you can't commit sucide. First of all, you're out alpha. Second of all, think of Juliet, she would be devastated if you died."

"Yeah but Victoria hates me! She threatened to mate with another wolf!" He said.

"Tell her how you feel! Take out your phone right now and call her!" I said.

"Fine!" He pulled out his phone and dialed her number. I walked back into the room.

*****************************************

Jared's POV

I dialed her number. It ringed a couple times before she picked up.

"H-Hello?" She said. It sounded like she was crying.

"Juliet?"

"Hi Jared."

"Juliet, listen to me. I'm sorry for everything! I know I've been a jerk! I shouldn't have mated with your sister! It's the biggest mistake in my life! I'm sorry for rejecting you! I LOVE YOU JULIET! If you want I'll scream it the whole entire world! I LOVE YOU JULIET!!!!!!!!" The other end was silent.

"I love you too Jared! You know that! I just need time to think." She said as she hung up. I fell against the wall and I began to cry

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Juliet's POV

I hung up. Jared loved me and he actually meant it. But should I forgive him?