Keep on Runnin

Scott's POV

When I woke up I was hurt all over my body. I looked at the room I was in and it was all white. I think I'm in the hospital. But how? Memories of Juliet beating me up came back. I sighed. She probably hates me. Raymond came into the room.

"What up bro?" I said. But his eyes were black.

"How could you do that to Juliet? You should've told her the moment that you found out that your mate was that slut!" He said in his alpha voive.

"She was at training! And don't call my mate a slut!"

"Well you should've waited! And your mate was that girlfriend of Jared! He probably got into her pants the day that Juliet left! And you know what she did to Juliet and you still did it behind her back!" He had a point. Now I feel terrible. I was gonna say something but Raymond had already left. The door opened again. But this time it was my mate.

"Scott are you okay? I promise that we'll get back at that bitch." She said as she gave me a hug. Sparks flew up and down my body. Maybe its a good thing that I mated with her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Juliet's POV

I could hear Jared yelling my name. I didn't look back. How could I? Back there was my ex that didn't love me. My sister that was a slut and bullied me. My parents that would beat me. And my mate that rejected me. Who would want to go back to them? Suddenly I heard another wolf behind me. By his scent I could tell that it was Jared. No, No, No, No! Why is he coming after me? When will I be free from all of this? When will the torture stop? I ran through the forest. I decided to run to a cliff that the pack warned us about. I had no reason to live. I realized that when I ran away. I could hear Jared howling at me to stop but I told myself to keep on runnin. When I got to the cliff I jumped.