The Daddy is Who!?

Scott's POV (After Jared left)

I turned back to Victoria.

"Who's the dad?!"

"I don't know! I think his name is Travis! He said he was gonna be in town for a couple of days and then he was gonna go back to Venice!" I growled.

"I'm gonna take the baby and I'm gonna give it a new set of parents!" I said.

"Take it! I never liked it anyway! It was just my way of getting Jared or you to stay with me!" I slapped her so hard that she almost fell off of her bed.

"You are a waste of life! I'm better off with a chosen mate! In fact, that's what I'm gonna do! Go rot in hell!" I said as I punched her. I stormed out of there and I went to go see the baby. It was a boy. He was wrapped in a blue blanket. He had blonde hair sticking out of his hat. He was adorable. I went in and I talked to a pack nurse. She said I could take the baby the next day. I thanked her and I left the hospital. Then I shifted and I took a much needed run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jared's POV

My mate kissed me. It was slow and passionate. She kissed me as if she would never kiss me again. I bit her lip and she groaned. Then I pulled away and she wimpered. I chuckled.

"Come on babe we gotta get home."

I said as I grabbed her hand and led her to my car. We got in and I started the car. She grabbed my hand and she leaned on my shoulder. I inhaled her scent and I began to drive. Once we crossed Ponte della Libertà I felt Juliet's hand go numb. I looked at her and her eyes were closed. She looked so innocent when she was asleep. When we got to the hotel she woke up.

"W-Where are we?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"We're at a hotel. Tomorrow I'll get your stuff and we'll be back in Dublin."

"But what about Jasmine and Natalie?"

"Jasmine's here? I haven't seen her in forever. We'll take Jasmine back to Limerick and Natalie can come with us if she wants."

"Okay." I picked her up bridal style and I checked into a room. Then I took her upstairs and we laid down in bed. She turned around so her back was to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist. She moved closer to me so her head was in my chest. I inhaled her scent and soon I fell asleep.

**************Next Day**********************

Juliet's POV

I woke up in Jared's arms. His heat was radiating off of me. I slowly got up and his grip on me tightened.

"Jared wake up!"

"No." He said in his sleepy voice. He sounded so hot.

'I know I am' he said through mind link.

'Stop reading my mind!' I said as I shut him out of my mind. I attempted to get up and failed.....again.

"Jared I swear if you don't let me get up I will NEVER sleep in the same bed as you again."

"Come on Juliet we both know that you can't resist me."

"Okay fine then." I said as I shifted. He still wouldn't let go. I growled.

'I'm sorry' I said through mind link.

'For what?'

'This.' I said as I bit his hand. He screamed and let go to hold his hand. I took my chance and I jumped off of the bed.

"Joke's on you, you ripped your clothes." Jared said. I looked at the bed and I saw the ripped shreds.

'Dammit. Jared can I borrow some clothes?'

"Only if you shift."

'No! I'll be naked!'

"That's the point." I sighed and I shifted. Jared looked up and down my body with lust. I walked up to him and I kissed him. When I pulled away his eyes were black and he whimpered.

"Nice try lover boy, now give me some clothes." He handed me a pair of sweatpants and one of his shirts. I tried to ignore the fact that I didn't have a bra.

"When are you gonna get my clothes?" I asked.

"I'm on it. Give me the address of your friend." I gave him the address and he left.

"I'll be back soon." He said as he pecked my lips.

"Okay." I said as I turned on the TV and he closed the door.