Why'd You Save Me?

Juliet's POV

I coughed out water and I woke up. I saw Jared looking down at me. I looked around and saw that we were on the shore.

"Why'd you save me?" I said.

"Cuz I love you."

"But you rejected me. Didn't you see that I wanted to die." I tried to get up but I couldn't.

"Don't get up. You'll just get hurt. I'm gonna shift and I'm gonna carry you to the ER. We'll talk then." He shifted and put me on his back. He started to run and I started to get sleepy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jared's POV (before Juliet woke up)

I jumped. I was lucky enough not to get hurt by the rocks. When I crashed into the water I searched for my mate. I saw her body floating down. I noticed that her eyes were closed. No! Does that mean she's dead. I swam under her. Then I got her on my back. Then I started to swim upwards. It wasn't easy considering that I was running out of breath. Luckily I reached the surface in time. I look a breath of icy air. I swam to the shore. When I put Juliet down she shifted. But her eyes were still closed. I shifted and I pressed my lips on her. Sparks went up and down my body as I did CPR. Then her eyes started to open.

************************************

Juliet's POV

When I woke up we were at the ER. Jared was sitting next to me.

"Morning beautiful." He said. I growled.

"Leave me alone."

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Cuz like I said before, I love you." I groaned.

"Yes because kissing someone and then rejecting them really shows that you love them."

"Well I was stupid to reject you."

"But you did it anyway." He got on both of his knees.

"Juliet will you please forgive me for rejecting you?" I can't believe that he is actually begging for forgiveness. The big bad alpha on his knees.

"Yes. I forgive you." He must've been happy because he got up and kissed me.