Natalie and Jasmine

Jared's POV

Suddenly I felt a pain stream into all parts of my body. What the hell is she doing? I screamed. I felt our bond breaking. She must be cutting our mark. I screamed with all my lungs. The pain becoming unbearable. I screamed so much that my throat started to hurt. I fell to the floor. I clutched the grass and pulled in out. The pain eased but I felt my eyes getting heavier. I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't. I finally gave up and surrendered to the darkness.

*****************************************

Juliet's POV

I breathed heavily. My wound started to heal but the pain still lingered. I wanted to collapse but I couldn't. I had to get on my plane first. I walked over to the terminal and I went through a metal detector. When I found my seat I sat down. A girl sat next to me. She looked around my age. She had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hi." She said.

"Hello."

"What's your name?"

"Juliet. What's yours?"

"Natalie."

"Cool." I sniffed the air and I realised that she was a werewolf.

"Do you have your mate?" She stiffened.

"I-I'm not a werewolf.... They don't exist."

"Don't worry. I'm a werewolf too." She sighed.

"I do have a mate but he rejected me."

"Well he sure missed out." Natalie and I became close. We talked for a couple of minutes before I became weak again. I decided to fall asleep.

"I'm gonna go to sleep because I had a long day. If we arrive can you wake me up?" I asked.

"Sure." I put in my headphones and Supernatural by Daughtry started to play. I drifted off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jasmine's POV

I watched Juliet leave. What a shame. She could've had a happy life. I walked through the streets of Limerick. I had her phone in my hand. I got curious and I saw that she had 20 missed calls. 15 from Jared and 5 from Raymond. When Juliet was on the phone with me she told me everything about when she ran away to her sister being pregnant. Victoria has always been a bitch. She's older that Juliet so she would pick on her when we were little kids and she'd tell Juliet to make up an excuse so that she wouldn't get in trouble. That was until Fallon died. Then Victoria had a reason to be mean to Juliet and her parents didn't care. I stood by her every day, comforting Juliet like Fallon used to. That was until a couple months after Fallon died I had to move to Limerick. I'm happy to see that she didn't forget me. When I got home I took a hammer and I smashed the phone. Then I put the remains in the fire and I watched it burn.

Beg For ForgivenessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara