Travis

Jared's POV

"WHAT!?" Scott and I said in unison. We turned our attention to Victoria who was trying not to cry.

"Doctor, can you leave us alone for a while?" I asked.

"Yes alpha." When the doctor left Scott was pissed.

"WHO IS IT VICTORIA!?"

"I don't know! When Jared was asleep I would sneak out and I would go to a club. There I met a guy. We drank, danced and 'did it' a couple times. He made me feel so good that it became a daily thing." I slapped her.

"DO YOU REALIZE I LOST JULIET BECAUSE OF YOU!?" I slapped her again.

"THAT'S FOR JULIET!" I grabbed my jacket and I opened the door.

"Where are you going?" Scott and Victoria asked.

"I'm gonna get my mate back!" I said as I slammed the door. I got into my car. I had to get to Venice ASAP. But first I stopped at a tattoo parlor. I had to get a reminder never to do this again. I got on my private jet. Juliet here I come.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Juliet's POV

Its been a while since I talked to Jared. Oh well! I'm going on a date today! I woke up to Jasmine's famous chocolate chip pancakes. I ran to the kitchen.

"Whoa slow down Juliet!" Jasmine said.

"I can't! Your pancakes are just so good." She set a plate in front of me. I immediately began to eat and in a couple of minutes I was done. I even licked the plate!

"More please!" I said.

"You could at least use some table manners!" Jasmine said. She set another plate of pancakes in front of me. Natalie came to the kitchen.

"Morning." She said. I began to laugh at her hair. It was sticking up in more places than one.

"What's wrong with her?" Natalie said.

"She's hyper." Jasmine said.

"Well how do you make her stop?"

" I don't know. Only Fallon would be able to calm her down." I dropped the fork I had in my hand. I began to cry.

"Oh my god Juliet I'm so sorry!" She said as she gave me a hug. I shifted into my white wolf. (If I forgot to mention her wolf is white :)) I ran out and I went on the Ponte della Libertà which is a bridge that connects Venice to the mainland. When I got to the mainland I went to the closest forest which was about 2 hours away. When I got there I met a grey wolf. By the power radiating off of him I could tell that he was an alpha. Soon other wolves surrounded me. They all shifted and changed into some clothes. When the alpha shifted he was only wearing jeans and I could see his eight pack. His black hair and sparkling blue eyes seemed familiar. He reminded me of the guy I'm going on a date with. He handed me one of his shirts.

"Shift." He said. I went behind a tree and I shifted. When I came out he had a shocked expression on his face.

"You're a girl? Wait, are you Juliet?"

"Yeah." I noticed all the mateless wolves look at me with lust until the hottie growled. I giggled.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Travis, Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. The biggest pack in Italy."

"Impressive. I'm Juliet Dolan, the greatest fighter in all of Europe."

"Well Juliet, how about we go to my pack house and we get to know eachother better."

"Sounds good Mr. Alpha." When we got to his pack house he led me to his room.

"I'm sorry but can I take a shower?"

"Sure." He said as he left the room. I took a warm shower when I got out I found a black lace bra, matching panties, ripped jeans and a black shirt with a batman logo and a pair of black and red Jordans. Man this boy has good fashion sense. When I got out Travis was on the bed. This time he had a shirt on.

"So what do you wanna do today?" He asked.

"I don't know. I'm kinda hungry though."

"Well than allow me to cook you something." He can cook? He's the perfect package. When we got down I sat down as he began to cook. After a couple of minutes it began to smell good.

"What are you making?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." Soon it was ready. He put a plate in front of me. He made pasta, rice and salad.

"Wow!" He laughed. God he's so sexy. I took a bite of the pasta and it was delicious. When I was done eating I washed the plate.

Then we sat down on the couch and we watched tv. Soon Travis wrapped his arm around my waist and he put me on the lap. He inhaled my scent and he began to kiss my neck. Then he gently turned my head so I was facing him. He began to kiss me. I grabbed his hair and I pulled him closer. He stuck his hand up my shirt when the door slammed open.