Max's Weakness

Juliet's POV
When I woke up I was on a plane. I yawned and I got up.

"Morning." Jared said as he placed a tray on my lap. The tray had eggs, bacon and waffles. My stomach got the best of me and I began to eat like I've never had breakfast before.

"Slow down tiger." Jared joked. I ignored him and I finished my food.

"Guess who else is here." Jared is here. he walked over to a curtain that I barely realized was there, and he pulled it open.

"Natalie! Tony! Jasmine!" I said as I ran over and gave them a hug.
"We're not the only ones!" Natalie said. She whistled and Buster ran over to me.

"Buster!!" I said as I lifted him up and hugged him. I missed him so much! We sat down on the plane and we decided to watch a movie.

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" Jared asked.

"The perks of being a wallflower!!" All the girls including me yelled. The guys rolled their eyes and they plopped the DVD in.

"Jared can you get us some popcorn?" I asked.

"Sure babe" he said as he pecked my lips and got up.

"Seems like everything's going well." Jasmine said.

"Yup. But I'm still worried about Max." I shivered. Saying his name does that to me.

"He's that scary isn't he." Tony said.

"Of course! He's a fucking vampire witch! That's the worst combination of supernaturals!"

They were all silent. Suddenly I felt a burning sensation in my chest.

"W-What's happening!?" I said. Jared must've heard me scream because he rushed into the room.

"Juliet what's wrong!?" He asked as he knelt down beside me.

"I-It's Max, he's AAAHHH!!" I said as the burning sensation got stronger and stronger.

Suddenly I felt Jared's lips crash on mine. The burning sensation began to fade. Jared must've felt it too because he deepened the kiss. When the burning sensation left we pulled away.

"What happened?" Everybody asked in unison.

"I felt a burning sensation in my chest and when Jared kissed me it started to fade."

"Well I guess we found Max's weakness." Jasmine said. We all turned our attention to her.

"Max's weakness is love."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Max's POV

I banged my fists on the desk. How is it possible that my plan failed! How could they have found out my weakness. I looked at the mini camera I installed.

I saw them picking her up from the floor. To make my plan work I would have to bring in back up. I picked up the phone and I dialed the number.

"Hello?" The other voice said.

"Hello Tracy."

"Maxwell is that you?"

"The one and only."

"How can I help you darling?"

"We need to split up a couple of mutts. but my magic isn't strong enough."

"Mates I'm guessing."

"Yup. Do you have anything strong enough? Because I have a little surprise in mind for the girl."

"What surprise?"