Beg For Forgiveness

"Wake up!!!!!" 

I heard my mother yell. I quickly got up, took a shower, brushed my hair and changed. Then I went down the stairs and into the kitchen where my mom was. When I got there she slapped me. 

"Next time be down here in 5 minutes! Now make us some breakfast." By "us" she meant her, my dad, and my sister. If you don't know me, then let me introduce myself. My name is Leila. I'm 16 years old. I live in Dublin Ireland. I'm a werewolf. Yeah. Big surprise huh? Anyways, I have black curly hair that reaches to the middle of my back and white eyes. I know white eyes seem kinda odd for a werewolf but it's a rare kind of eye color. I'm my parents' servant. But it hasn't always been this way. When I was 13, my older brother Fallon died in an accident. He was the one that loved me the most. He died when he was 18. But when he died my parents were devestated. They took their anger out on me and one night they came home drunk and started to beat me but not my sister. Ever since then they've beaten me and made me their servant. But today is the Alpha son's birthday. That means that today he's gonna find his mate. Jared was the alpha's son. he has blonde hair and blue eyes. I haven't found my mate yet but I dont want to. I finished making breakfast for them and I grabbed my bag , went outside and I started walking to school. I wasn't allowed to use the car. My parents said that they didn't trust little brats like me. When I got to school I went to my locker. Suddenly I smelled the best scent ever. It smelled like apples and Cinnamon.  

'Mate' my wolf said. Oh no. The Alpha's son Jared came and pushed me up against the lockers. Then he kissed me. Sparks flew between us and my wolf howled with joy. Then he pulled us apart. 

"Better not get used to it dollface cuz I Jared Thompson regect you Leila Harrison as my mate." He whispered into my ear. An my whole world came crashing down. Then he walked over to my slut of my sister an started to kiss her. I watched as he kissed her with so much passion that she leaned into the lockers and she started moaning. My wolf was devestated. I decided to ditch school. I went to my house and I saw that my parents were on the couch. 

"Leila what the hell are you doing here! You should be at school!" My dad said as he and my mother got up. 

"My mate regected me!" I said and I started to cry. But instead of comforting me like any good parents should, they went into the closet and took out a duffel bag and they handed it to me. 

"Go pack up!" My mother said. I obeyed. I cried the whole way to my room and while I was packing. The only valuable I had was a shark tooth necklace that I got from Fallon. I grabbed it and a new batch of tears came from my eyes. I walked downstairs and I stood in front of my parents. 

"Get your ass outta here bitch! We're disowning you! You're a disgrace to this family, your mate and all of werewolf kind! Now get the hell outta here and never come back!" My dad said. I put my necklace in my duffel bag and I shifted. Then I grabbed the duffel bag between my teeth and I ran. I ran until I couldn't run anymore. I have no reason to live anymore. So I collapsed and I waited for death to come for me.