My Parents

Juliet's POV

Me and Jared are officially together. We haven't mated yet or marked eachother cuz I still have a small doubt that he really doesn't love me but we'll see. Anyways I woke up in the room that Scott and I used to share. His scent is still in the room and its making my stomach churn. I took some air spray and I sprayed the entire room. And maybe I was trying to spray away our memories. Just thinking about him makes my stomach hurt. I got up and I took a shower. Then I got dressed in black biker boots, ripped jeans, a black shirt and a leather jacket. I looked out the window and I could see and hear the rain that suddenly appeared. I sighed and I straightenend my hair. Today I get to see my parents again. Jared said that they really wanted to see me. I looked at myself in the mirror. My white eyes staring back at me. I'm actually happy that I have white eyes cuz it makes me special. I went to Jared's office.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey." Jared said from across his desk. I went over to him and I sat on his lap. He droppe the pen and he snaked his arms around my waist. Then he inhaled my scent. Sparks flew up and down my body. My wolf was howling with joy. Jared started to bite my ear lobe. Oh how I love when guys do that. But unless we wanted to mate in his office we had to stop.

"Okay enough with the lovey dovey stuff we gotta go see my parents." I said. He groaned and he wouldn't let go. I tried to get out of his hold but it was no use.

"Jared if you don't let go then I won't sleep with you." He instantly let go. That's what I thought. I grabbed his hand and I let him outside.

"What are we doing here?" He asked.

"We're gonna ride my motorcycle."

"Fine but I get to drive so that your hand are on my waist." Ugh such a pervert.

"Fine." We got on and I held onto his waist and he drove off.

•••••••skiping ride•••••••••••••••••••••••

When we arrived at my old house I shivered. All the memories of my childhood came back to mr the good ones and the bad ones. Jared must've noticed because he put his arm around my waist. When I was in the hospital I told him about my childhood and my abusive parents. He wanted to ban them but I wanted to face them first. And that's why we're here. We knocked on the door and my mom opened up. She had a heap load of make up on and she was wearing a dress. She wanted to look innovent. Figures.

"Hello Alpha. Hello Juliet." She forced my name out as if it was a struggle.

"Welcome to my home." We entered and my dad was in a tux. 'Ass kissers' my wolf thought and I laughed.

"What's so funny?" My dad asked.

"Nothing." I said.

We sat down in the couches. We sat there in silence. Jared was the first to speak up.

"I know what you did to my mate!" He said. My mom became furious and she slappe me in the face.

"You told him didn't you you little worthless bitch!" My mom said. Jared became furious. I put my hand to his chest.

"Its okay Jared. I got this. I've been waiting to do this for years." I got up and I slapped her on the face. Then I kicked her in her stomach. When she fell to the floor I started to punch her. My dad tried to pry me off of her but I kicked him where the sun don't shine. Then Jared jumped and attacked my dad.

"This is what you get for abusing my mate!" He said. I could tell that his wolf came out and my wolf was howling with joy because our mate was defending us. My mom jumped on me and I fought back. Of course I won because I'm the best fighter in Europe. Jared got off my dad. Soon my sister Victoria and Scott came down.

"What's happening down here?" She asked in her high pitched voice. When they saw us they gasped. Me and Jared attacked them. I went after my sister and Jared went after Scott. In about five minutes Victoria and Scott were on the floor next to my parents and gasping for breath.

"You 4 are banned from my pack." Jared said in his alpha voice. Then we held hands and headed towards my motorcycle.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Hello! Anyways this chapter is dedicated to susanz who helped me come up with this chapter.

Thanks!

Vote!

Comment!