Reunited

••••••••••••••5 months later••••••••••••••••••• 

Jared's POV 

It's been 5 months since Juliet left. But we have been searching and searching. We've been to every country except Italy. I have a feeling that Juliet's going to be here. My wolf is jumping up and down with excitement. When the plane landed in Venice we got off. 'We' being me and Logan. Raymond stayed behind to take care of the pack. When we got off we looked for a hotel. We found one a couple blocks away. Once we got there we decided to check in. 

"Two rooms please." I said. The receptionist was a total slut. 

"Sure. Will there be anything else?" She said as she showed off her chest. 

"No. That'll be all." I said. She gave me the room keys and a piece of paper with her number on it. I ripped it and I threw it away. Then Logan and I got up to our rooms and we left our stuff there. It was still early in the morning so I decided to go to a cafe down the street called la piccola casa When the door opened I smelled a familiar scent. 

***************************************** 

Juliet's POV 

I woke up at around 9. When I went to the kitchen Natalie was there making breakfast. She made bacon and eggs. We sat down at the table and we ate. Then Buster came and ran under the table. Buster was our dog. He was black bulldog and he was adorable. I got up and I got him food and water.  

"So what do you wanna do today?" Natalie asked. 

"I don't know. I was thinking that we could walk Buster and then stop at the cafe and then go shopping." 

"Sounds good." Natalie said. I went and I took a shower. Then I put on sweatpants and a t shirt and I put my hair up in a bun. When I was done I waited for Natalie to get ready. When she was ready I put on Buster's spiked collar and attached the leach. Then Natalie and I went out for a jog. After an hour of jogging we went to la piccola casa. It's a small cafe that I work at but today's my day off. We tied Buster to a pole and we went inside. 

"Hey Nicole." 

"Hey Tony." I said. Tony is the manager and my best friend next to Natalie. He knows that I'm really Juliet but he plays it safe to be sure. He's Natalie's second mate and they are and adorable couple. Tony has brown hair and green eyes. 

"Hey babe." Tony said to Natalie. She blushed and gave him a peck on the cheek. I wish Jared and I were like that.  

'Don't think about him!' My wolf said. I sighed. 

"So what can I get you ladies?" Tony asked 

"I'll have a caramel Frappacino ." I said. 

"Ditto." Natalie said. 

"2 caramel Frappacinos coming up. That'll be €7.62." Tony said. I gave him exact change and Natalie and I sat in a booth. The door of the cafe opened and I saw a familiar face. Jared. He has found me. He sniffed the air and he caught my scent. We made eye contact. I tensed. 

"Nicole what's wrong?" Natalie said.  

"Jared's here." She turned around and saw him. 

"What are you gonna do?" She asked. 

"I don't know. I have to go to the bathroom." 

"Okay." I got up and I went to the bathroom. When I was done I washed my hands and I got out. Suddenly I was pushed up against the wall. By the sparks that went up and down my body I could tell that it was Jared. I opened my eyes. 

"Hey Babe."