Is the Baby Yours or Mine?

Jared's POV

I finally stopped crying. I wiped the tears and I went back inside. I sat in a chair and I looked at the wall. I looked over at Victoria who was asleep. I couldn't spend my life with her when I loved Juliet. A couple of minutes later 2 nurses came to take her for the C-Section. I watched as they carried her away. Scott and I sat down in the chairs for an hour before I had to eat. I went to the pack house and I ate a sandwhich. I looked at my phone and I waited for Juliet to call. Suddenly I got a call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi." Juliet said.

"H-How are you?" I asked.

"Good. How's my sister?"

"She had to have a C-Section."

"Sucks for her."

"Yeah. So do you have an answer?"

"About what?"

"Us."

"Yeah well, who's the daddy of the baby?"

"We don't know." The other end was silent.

"Juliet?"

"Look Jared you gotta get your act together or else I can't be with you okay?" I could tell she was crying.

"Juliet?" But it was too late. She had hung up.

•••••••••••••••••5 hours later••••••••••••••••••

My phone rang again.

"Hello?"

"Jared get your ass over here! She'a giving birth and we have to run the DNA test."

I ran to the hospital and I burst through the door. Victoria was there and she was holding the baby. It was a boy. It was wrapped in a blanket and it had a tiny hat.

"Can we run the test?" I asked.

"Sure." The pack doctor said. She took me and Scott to a room where she took our DNA. Then she told us to wait in the room for results. I waited nervously . A couple of minutes later she came back.

"Okay so the father is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Neither of you."