Loving a Bionic Hero (Lab Rat...

By -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH THE SEQUEL!) Lucy Crystals never had a normal childhood... More

GONNA REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Lucy Crystals
Left Behind With Lucy
Phone Calls from 'Mom'
Bionic Dog and Bree Finds Out
What Just Happened
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Lucy's New Ability
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike Vs. Spikette
Lucy's Bionic Surprise
Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med
Christmas Break
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero
One of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
Promises Were Made
I need a break.
Im Back!!!
The Curse of the Screaming Skull
On The Edge
The Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
Can We Trust You Again?
And Then There Were Four
Guess Who?
Surgery Update!
Space Colony
The Vanishing
First chapter out!
What country are you from?
Ask Me Questions!

Under Siege

15.6K 277 200
By -babyroses-

Lucy's POV

It's been over a week and I have learned a lot. I had a independent study like Leo, but Bree would help me once in awhile with my super speed and invisibility.

I got new abilities. I got super strength and Geo-leaping. I was excited to get geo-leaping because I can go anywhere I want. I was told I have one more new hidden ability, and I couldn't wait to see what it is.

---------🌺🌺

Right now I was with Adam, Bree and Chase and we were talking about random things. I then saw the hydro loop open to reveal Perry and a little girl with glasses and was wearing a shirt with a kitten on it.

She must be related to Perry in some way. Also I wouldn't call her little I mean she is taller then me.

"Welcome to Perry Paradise Resort don't worry about your bags one of the robot bell hops will get them." Perry welcomed, clapping her hands. Adam ran over to her suitcase and hopped on it.

"Oh yes, suitcase sled. WHOO HOO!" Adam said riding away. I giggled lightly and turned to Perry.

"You remember my sweet niece Kerry." She reminded us. Wait Kerry and Perry, that's weird.

"No, but would your evil niece Kerry like to introduce herself to us." Bree corrected and I decided to trust her that Kerry is evil.

"She's staying for the weekend, give her a room with a view. Here you go." Perry explained, handing Chase money from a board game.

"This is from a board game." Chase informed.

"And there's plenty more where that came from." Perry continued.

"Don't worry I won't be a bother you won't even know I'm here. I just want to spend some quality time with my favorite auntie terry." Kerry told us, sweetly.

"I have been accused of being fun and a identity theft." Perry advised.

"You're not fooling us Kerry, you act all nice until your aunt is gone then you go off to trip roller skaters and sell ice packs to the injured." Chase spoke up.

Is that true?" I asked Chase, lowering my voice.

He leaned over to me, "I honestly hope not, but I'm not to sure." I nodded slowly.

"My sweet niece would never do that." Perry said. "Everyone knows the roller rink is my turf." Perry finished, sternly. I can except that from her.

I then saw Douglas walk in. If you didn't know I knew Douglas for a long time. He and my father were friends and now we are here.

Perry's face lit up. "Dougie! Kerry I'd like you to meet your future uncle, Doulgas."

Oh I felt so bad for him. "I've heard all about you, you're the one obsessed with my aunt." Kerry told him.

"Yeah, she is a handsome woman." Doulgas said trying to find the right words to say.

I hid my smile behind my hand. Chase noticed this. "You're cute when you smile." He smiled at me and I blushed, averting my eyes from him.

"Settle down Romeo there kids here, come on help me get her room ready." Perry told Douglas, walking away.

"Be right there" Douglas said fake smiling, but then running off in the opposite direction.

"So this is the monster who owned you two last year?" Leo asked, amused and I chuckled. "What did she do, not invite you to her tea party?" Leo and I both laughed at that.

"Keep talking and I will snap those two rigs you call arms." Kerry threatened. I chuckled lightly and she glared at me. "What you laughing at, little girl."

I stopped laughing. Nothing." I was nervous but didn't show it.

"Hey whoa these are bionic twigs. Well, this one is, from here down." Leo said defending his bionic arm.

"So what's your game Kerry, why you really here? Bree questioned, glaring at her.

"Gotta lay low till the heat blows over, got sloppy in my last job back at the creek." She explained.

"What'd you do this time? Chase asked Kerry.

"Till the witness wakes up, nothing." Kerry told responded.

"Just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." Kerry told us and walked away.

"Hey she took my wallet." Chase noticed, feeling his body.

I then felt my wrist and my bracelet wasn't there. "Hey, she took my bracelet." I attempted to run off, but I was hand-cuffed to Chase, who was hand-cuffed to Bree.

"She owned you guys again." Leo joked, laughing but then realized that his ankle was cuffed to mine and pulled all of us with him.

"Leo, stop walking." I told him and hit him in the shoulder.

-------🌺🌺

I walked into the mentors room, because I couldn't sleep and I woke up pretty early. I heard music from Adam, Bree, and Chase's capsules  and they woke up.

"Morning, another day, another chance to make the world a better place." Chase told us and I smiled at him. I like how positive Chase is.

"Well this day is ruined." Bree spoke up.

"Ow I just stepped on broke glass." Chase pointed out, looking down at the ground.

"And things are looking up." Adam added and I shook my head.

I examined at what Chase was looking at. "Leo's tablet, someone's been in here." I picked it up and it was broken. Leo will not be happy about this.

"We must have not heard them since we were in our capsules." Chase guessed.

I walked toward Leo and shook him. "Leo wake up. Did you hear anything last night. Someone broke in."

"No, but I am a really deep sleeper. I cannot tell you how many times I've woken up in a body bag." Leo informed us. That was unnecessary information.

"This had to be Perry's niece." Bree predicted.

"Wow you got schooled by a toddler again." Leo said, amusingly.

"She broke your tablet." Chase informed Leo.

Leo stood up and faced Chase with a serious expression. "Bring her to me."

I smiled. "On it." I super sped to Kerry's room and brought her to the mentors room.

"Whoa you're fast, homly, but fast." Kerry told me, I rolled my eyes.

"We know what you did." Bree glared at Kerry.

"Yeah, that thing with the handcuffs? You've been going to magic school!" Adam exclaimed and I sighed mentally slapping myself.

"You're gonna replace everything you stole or broke." Chase ordered her. I nodded my head.

"I didn't do it." Kerry protested, defending herself. I have heard that one so many times.

"Well that clears that up." Adam said. "Back to bed." Adam went towards his capsule, but I stopped him.

Kerry went to walk away but Chase went after her. "Hey, you're not going anywhere."

"AUNNNNNNNT TERRRRRYYYY.!!" Kerry yelled and Chase covered his ears in pain. I also covered my ears, I may not have bionic hearing but she was loud. Chase screamed also.

"Did it ever occur to you, that I have bionic hearing?" Chase asked her.

"No, but good to know. AUNT TERRRY!" She screamed again. I covered my eyes once again.

Perry walked in." "What is all the yelling about? I didn't have time to put on my face."

Me and Leo stared at her. "Wait that thing is removable?"

"Your precious little niece ran sacked the place." Bree informed Perry.

"I don't know what they mean aunt Terry. I was sound asleep dreaming about cute little kittens, when I was ripped out out of bed by this bionic she-man." She fake cried, glaring at me specifically. I would geo-leap her into a volcano if I could.

made a face in disagreement and I rolled my eyes. "How dare you accuse my little angel?" Perry told us offended. "Me. I get. Cousin Cletus, Grandma Flat Nose, the Pug Twins, absolutely, but her impossible."

Of course she would defend Kerry, she's her niece.

"You call your grandmother, Grandma Flat Nose.?" Chase asked. I wonder why she would call her that, maybe she had a nose like some cartoon.

"Well, not to her face, she's kinda hard to look at." Perry told him.

"You are hard to look at Perry." I mumbled so only Bree could hear. She laughed under her breath.

Perry continued to talk. "I can prove Kerry's innocent. We'll just check the security footage."

We all went to the main classroom area. Chase tried to pull up the footage, but it was just static. Dang, Kerry is good.

"The monitor is broken." Chase told us. "I can't pull up the security footage." Ugh! Now we will never know who stole my candy..... Also who broke in.

"It's okay. I'll fix it. I can fix anything, I used to be the lead technician for NASA." Perry informed us. I stared at her in disbelief. She worked for NASA?

"You worked for NASA." Bree asked her, reading my mind.

"Yeah." Perry told her. "The North American Sumo Association. I put the pins on the diapers." Now that makes a lot more sense. Sort of.

Perry then started to bang on the controls. "Fixy! Fixy! Fixy!" She kept going until the screen went black and I pulled her away.

"You're making everything worse." I glared at her. "It's not working, because someone." I looks back at Kerry, while Chase was holding a bunch of mangled up wires. "Fried the server. The cameras are done."

Bree looked at her. "You knew you'd get busted, so you destroyed the evidence."

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Why must this happen at this time in the morning?

Chase took noticed into my weariness. "Maybe you should get a little more sleep, Lucy. You look tired."

I looked at him, folding my arms. "Are you sure? Because once I get back to sleep, I won't wake up for awhile." A chuckle escaped my lips.

He was amused but didn't laugh. "It's fine, now up to bed."

I walked to my room. I didn't geo-leap because I was to tired.

I walked into my capsule and I was out like a light.

-------🌺🌺

The next day was like how it always was. We got up, and got ready. I heard that Perry was in the hydro loop entrance and I geo-leaped there.

I kinda hope she is okay... I guess.

Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo came in running.

"What happened."Leo asked pushing past the students. Douglas was standing over Perry.

"Someone must of attacked her. I was about to check on her, but I need one of you guys to make sure she's really unconscious- before I get to close." Douglas explained to them.

Chase bent down and checked her pulse. "I think she's gonna be okay." I smiled weakly, that's great news.... I guess.

"What, you're a doctor now?" Adam asked him.

"I checked her pulse." Chase explained like it wasn't a big deal.

"Oh, no, sorry I wasn't making fun of you. I just wanted to see if you would check this rash." Adam started to show us the rash. The rash was gross, making us all turn away in disgust. I would not want to see that. Even though I've had worse....

I saw Perry starting to wake up. "Ow...my head..."

"Douglas get her to the infirmary." Chase ordered Douglas.

"Good Idea! Let's put her down humanely." Dough agreed and two other students carried Perry to the infirmary. All the other students walked away, to get ready for their first class of the day.

"I can't believe Kerry would attack her aunt, just to get away with more crimes." Bree shook her head with disbelief,, walking towards us. ""

"It doesn't make sense." Chase added.

Maybe she didn't do it.

"Well. What if it's not her?" Bree questioned.

"Well, who would a want to hurt, Perry." Leo asked, but corrected himself. "Correction: Who would actually hurt Perry?"

"Let's think this through." Chase told us. He started theorize about on who it might me, but I noticed the the hydro loop computer was burned out.

"Guys, look." I pointed to the hydro-loop and they all walked over to me. "They took out the hydro-loop too! Whoever did this just trapped us on the island." I looked at the computer for the hydro-loop and it was out to.

"Wait, those burn makes are from bionics." Chase noticed, looking suspicious and walked into the hydro-loop. "The last time something like this happened it was Sebastian leading the Rebellion. Guys there's still a rebel living among us."

"Who's Sebastian." I asked Leo, who was standing next to me.

"I will tell you later." He told me. I nodded slowly.

"How can there still be a rebel here? "Bree asked confused.

"I don't know." Chase told his sister. "But for now, everyone's a suspect."

"You!" Adam exclaimed pushing past us and pointing at Chase. "I knew it was you all along." I rolled my eyes at Adam, it can't be Chase.

"I was with you the whole time!" Chase exclaimed to him.

"Me!" Adam exclaimed, pointing to himself. "I knew it was me all along." I shook my head.

"Sebastian's rebellion almost destroyed this academy. I'm not gonna let that happen again." Chase declared us, before announcing. Everyone back to the dorm! You're on lock down till further notice."

"Good idea." Bree complimented him. "We'll keep them there until we can question them."

All the students, excluding Leo and I, walked back to the dorms. Douglas and Kerry lead Perry back to us. Perry was singing 'Here Comes The Bride.'

Kerry grabbed a chair for her aunt to sit on. We walked over to Douglas.

"The good news is she checked out okay." Douglas informed us. "The bad news is she checked out, okay."

I guess I'm glad Perry is ok, I mean she may not be the best security guard, but she does come in handy.

"Okay, what happened?" I asked Perry.

"Who attacked you?" Bree added on.

Perry groaned, "I'm still a little foggy, but I remember being on the front lines. Then out of the darkness, eleven giant guys in helmets started to charge at me. No wait, that was when I ran onto the field during a Bears game."

"Oh my gosh." I mumbled to myself. Shes useless, maybe we should of just left her alone when we found her.

"Wait that was you?" Leo asked surprised and bewildered. "I thought that was the mascot." Perry does look like she could be a mascot.

"You seriously don't remember being shot at?" I asked, folding my arms annoyed.

"Look, all I know is that some bionic freak attacked me." Perry informed us. "And I could really us a hug right now." Perry turned to Kerry, who stepped back. Then she turned to Douglas, who tried to give her a hug but gave up.

"Nope can't, sorry." He apologized.

"Look we have to stop the rebel, we have split up and patrol the academy. Any questions?" Chase asked us.

"Yeah, now that you know it wasn't me, is there something you like it say? Perry asked him, expecting an apology.

"Yes." Chase told her, and Kerry looked at him for an answer. "Can I have my wallet back?"

I turned to Kerry "Can I have my bracelet back?"

She squinted her eyes at me. "I'll think about it, and besides it was the only pretty thing you had."

I averted my eyes from her, glaring.

"Don't listen to her, you're beautiful." Chase whispered in my ear. I blushed madly.

--------🌺🌺

It was around 3 AM and I was with Chase, I don't know why he wanted me to be by him. I think it was because I don't know Sebastian and he wants to protect me. I wasn't the happiest when I had to change out of my pajamas, we had to wear mission suits. I borrowed one of Bree's, she wasn't much bigger then me.

"Three AM, common areas clear." Chase informed everyone, speaking into the comms unit. We were in the Hydro-loop area.

"Living quarters all clear." Douglas informed us.

"All clear here to." Perry added from the cafeteria. "Hear that Douglas. I'm all alone."

"Somebody else say something. Please." Douglas pleaded through the comms unit.

"Adam, what about the weapons area?" Chase asked his brother.

"All clear in the boom-boom room." Adam informed him. He then started to make some noise, I have no idea what he was doing. I don't think we should have put Adam in the weapons room.

"Checked the girls capsule dorms three times, still clear." Bree told us. Then we heard some should of click sound. Bree is texting.

"Are you texting." Chase asked her.

"No."

"We can hear you." Chase and I told her, simultaneously.

"Fine I'll stop." Bree sighed and texted alittle bit more, till she stopped.

Chase's phone buzzed and took out his phone."Chase is a jerk." I think you sent this to the wrong person."

"Nope." Bree told him.

"Leo, how's the training area." Chase asked Leo, but he didn't respond. "Leo, Leo?! Guys, get down here fast." Chase and I ran to the training area.

Bree and Perry ran in and Chase and I were were standing alone in the training area. Adam came not to long after.

"Where is he?" I asked, checking my surroundings.

"Has anyone seen Leo?" Chase asked us. I shook my head 'no.'

"Yes." Adam told him. "A 16 year old male, about 5 foot 7, answers to the name Leo." I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, I know you're fearing the worst, but remember: It's only Dooley." Perry reminded, trying to reassure us.

Then the whole building rumble and we heard an explosion. "Oh no. The weapons room. Let's go." Chase rushed us and we followed him.

Once we to the weapons room it was on fire. Adam put it out with his bionic super breath.

"That was close, the rebel almost blew up the whole academy." Chase breathed out relieved.

"AHHHH!" We heard someone say through the intercom.

"Douglas." Perry exclaimed, worried, pushing Adam aside and running away. We all followed her.

We got to the mentors room, Douglas was lying on the floor. "No, the one person I cared about." Perry cried, upset.

"First Perry, now Douglas the rebel is trying to take us out one by one, we're officially under attack." Chase informed us.

"Aww man, it's the weekend." Adam complained and we heard another explosion.

"Go. I'll stay here and nurse him back to health." Perry explained and the rest of us ran towards the explosion.

"The rebel is in the training area." Bree informed us and another explosion went off.

"Aww I didn't know the gym was open 24 hours." Adam complained.

"Let's do this." Chase said and we started walking but to the training area but the door burst open. "Who's there? Show yourself!" Chase put his arm in front of me protectively. Why did he do that?

The person who came out was a recognizable figure. It was Leo, but he seemed different.

"Leo what is going on, who else is in there?" i asked him, curious.

"No one. Leo's been the one who's attacking us." Douglas advised us, running in.

"I knew it, Leo is the rebel who else would want to take over the island. Wait, why is Leo the rebel." Adam asked us confused. I rolled my eyes at him.

Leo then started to shoot his Laser Spheres and we all dodged them. "What is wrong with him?" Bree asked, alarmed.

"He's sleeping walking, because his bionics are going haywire. He's not rebelling he's in a bionic trans." Douglas explained.

"I'm in a trans watching you all talk sciency." Perry told him, mesmerized, and I rolled my eyes. Leo then threw another laser sphere and we all moved to another area.

"Your capsules calibrate your bionics with your nervous system, but since Leo doesn't have a capsule everything is out of whack." Douglas explained to us.

I didn't think Leo would need a capsule, I mean he's barely bionic. Don't tell him I am said that.

I gave Douglas a smug look. "So technically, this is your fault for not giving him one?"

"Come on, he's barely bionic." I shrugged, not denying it. Leo then shot more laser spheres at us and we changed locations.

"Okay, that's it I'm waking him up." Adam declared, annoyed.

"No! No!" Douglas stopped Adam, "The sudden stimulation could case his arm to glitch even more right now it's firing externally, but if his laser spheres back fire it could blow him apart." I groaned. I just want to go to sleep.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" Perry chanted over and over again.

Leo may be annoying at times, but I care about him.

"But if we don't do something, he's gonna destroy the whole island." Chase yelled making a point.

"You guys have to find a way to contain him. Then I can recalibrate his arm." Douglas instructed us. Suddenly the laser spheres stopped and came out from our hiding spot.

"He's gone." I said.

"Good! That means the gyms free, I'm gonna do some cardio." Adam said walking towards the training area. Then the whole island rumbled, making Adam groan and we all ran to where the sound was coming from.

We entered the mentors living headquarters, and Kerry was in here.

I really didn't want to see her right now. I'm not ready to deal with this monster.

"Kerry, have you seen Leo?" Chase asked her.

"A 16 year old male, about 5'7, answers to the name Leo." Adam explained her, I slapped his chest.

"Uh, yeah. He went.... Somewhere else." Perry's eyes shifted and I could tell she was up to something. We all ran back to the common area.

"How are we suppose to stop Leo, without waking him up?"Adam asked us.

Bree had an idea. "Oh, I knew how to keep him asleep, just have Chase talk to him." I rolled my eyes and pinched Bree. She looked at me with a hurtful look.

Chase took out his phone and pressed a button. He turned to Bree. "I just sent you a pointedly worded text."

Then we heard a girlish scream. Perry freaked out, saying it was Kerrys' scream. Kerry isn't the only one with a girlish scream.

We ran back to the mentors quarters to see Leo being pinned down by Kerry. I laughed at him.

"Get her off of me!" Leo screamed and Kerry got off of him. He sat on the chair next to him. "What happened."

"You just got body-slammed by a brownie." Adam and I high-fived while laughing.

"Because you and your toy arm attacked me." Kerry protested.

Leo looked at her confused. "What are you talking about? I was sleeping."

"Actually you were sleep walking." I Informed him.

"You're bionics glitched, because Douglas never gave you a capsule." Chase continued.

Leo turned to Douglas for an answered. "But I gave you bionics, let's focus on that." Douglas finished.

"Wait, how did you subdue him, without waking him up?" Bree asked Kerry.

"Oh! He woke up. Hit them in the right place, they always wake up." Kerry notified us, smiling.

I would've done the same.

"She's a Perry!" Perry exclaimed proudly.

I'm so glad this is over, I barely got any sleep these past few days.

------🌺🌺

At noon the next day Douglas was done with Leo's capsule. I got to see it before hand and it is really a great capsule. Yeah it sure is

Douglas set a big sheet over it in the mentors room. I was there wth Adam, Bree, and Chase. Plus Leo.

"Your gonna love this." I whispered to Chase.

"Why." He looked at me.

"Just watch." I grinned.

Douglas clapped his hands and removed the sheet to reveal Leo's tiny capsule. I had to hid my laugh. The capsule was small because it was fitted just for his arm.

"Aww, I don't know what to say, because I don't know what it is." Leo questioned, confused.

I picked up the capsule and brought it over to Leo. "It's a capsule for your arm." Douglas informed him.

I slid it over his arm, it looked like a cast. It was glowing a bit. Perry walked into the room.

"Well, Kerry's taking off. She said to thank you all for a wonderful time." Perry informed us.

That's a relief.

"Yeah I bet she did. I'm missing a necklace." Bree told her.

And I can't find my watch." Chase added.

"I'm still missing my bracelet." I told her, rubbing my right wrist.

"And I'm missing the rest of my capsule." Leo said sarcastically.

Well we eventually caught Kerry and got our stuff back. I still didn't get my bracelet back. It wasn't that important, my mom gave it to me, and I don't like her. I will just get a new one I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 488 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
556K 9.8K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
80.9K 1.5K 17
Y/N moves to the bionic island from England when she discovers her abilities. She instantly clicks with Adam, Bree and Chase but one in particular. ...
1.6K 72 26
Life hasn't been easy for Y/N L/N and her older brother Jake L/N. From the day each of them were born, their parents who were once scientists implant...