Nerdy Love

By _imightbeInsane

You may think everything should be all peaches and cream for two nerds in love, but these aren't your average... More

Nerd.
Party
Crush Alert
School day
Mark these words
He spits a good game
Hoes.loveDomey
Imagine it
Me and You
Tears
Big Daddy
Sorry is Just a Word
Elise
William Crowder
Emotions, Emotions, Emotions
Drewwww
What's Done in the Dark...
When it Rains...
In My Eyes
Something Major
Love does that
Reagan
Love and Loss
Now what?
Love on the Brain
Moving on
World's Best Moms
Spring Break
Love Yours

Birthday

1.7K 80 8
By _imightbeInsane

October 24, 2015 

I smiled and danced with Logan to the beat of anaconda. Everything was cool. It was our eighteenth birthday party. Life was simple. I was happy- well happy enough not to be complaining.

"I have to use the restroom." I told him. He nodded, and I walked to the restroom. I wanted to use my private restroom, so I wouldn't have to wait in line. That's how perfect our venue was. I used the restroom and washed my hands. I opened the door and Miguel appeared in front of me.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I followed you. I told you I was going to give you a special eighteenth birthday present." He said. He wrapped his arms around me, and I squirmed.

"No thank you." I said. He grabbed me by my waist, trying to forcibly kiss me. I kneed him in the private area. He held his crotch in pain. He looked up at me like he was about to kill me.

"Is there a problem in here?" I looked up to see Logan, Micah and Dominic. Miguel just walked out. I ran into Logan's arms.

"I don't know what that was about. What was he going to do to me? Oh my gosh." I panicked. Logan picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"It's ok Kenny. We got you." Logan said.

"Babe can we go home?" I asked.

"Are sure you want to leave your party?" He asked. I nodded.

"You two better keep it PG13." Micah said. Everyone just laughed. Logan carried me out.
----

I laid my head on Logan's chest listening to his heartbeat. My heart rate started to increase. He's did the same. It got to the point where we were both fighting to slow them down. I sat up and looked at him. That's not the first time that has happened.

"I don't think that is a good sign." I said.

"It doesn't mean nothing McKenna." Logan said. I shrugged and leaned against the head board. Micah and Dominic walked into my room. They're always together, but most of the time, Dominic and I just don't interact.

"Why did you all leave the party?" I asked.

"I wasn't in the party mood anymore. Your child molester just pissed me off." Micah said. I shook my head.

"Well do you want to watch Martin?" I asked. He nodded and took off his shoes. He made his way right between me and Logan. I laughed on the inside. He keeps it calm, but he still doesn't like Logan. Dominic laid across the end of the bed, and I went to the episode of Martin for Halloween when Martin bought a house that was haunted.
-----

The next morning, I woke up and everyone was around my bed screaming "Happy Birthday". I smiled, and immediately, a flash went off.

"Oh my gosh dad! What's wrong with you? Let me see that picture." I ordered, he showed it to me. It was actually cute. I really do wake up flawless. I looked at the cake which Dominic was holding. It was cute.

"We're having cake for breakfast?" I asked.

I got dressed then I found my parents down the stairs, and everyone came was in the kitchen. I got my cake and sat in the dining room with Micah, Dominic, Elise, Logan, Aysia, Courtney, Jayson, Makayla, and Tori surrounding the table. We all at our breakfast cake. I guess my parents invited Courtney not knowing that we haven't talked in a few weeks. I don't have time for wishy washy people in my life. Elise and I just don't talk to each other because I've told her off too many times. Logan's phone dinged and he pulled it out and scrunched up his face. That made me curious.  I looked at the screen as it dinged again.

545-555-0864- I held up my end of the deal. Nows your turn to drop your dead weight and come back to me.

545-555-0864- I know she ain't satisfying you like I did.

I looked at him for an explanation. He looked at me worried.

"I promise you I don't even know that number." I said.

"You know I'm a genius right," I asked, he just nodded slowly. "So you know I can easily put two and two together given I have prior knowledge of who at this table is on a payroll with no job." I said. His eyes begged me to stop talking.

"Girl stop throwing shade." Aysia laughed. Everyone at the table was confused. Logan was confused rather or not I was upset with him. I'm not, until I figure out his "end of the deal."

"Baby I'm sleepy. I think I'm going to go lay down in your house for a while." Elise said as she eyed me. I smiled and looked at Aysia. Her smile matched mine as she shook her head. I didn't know I could be so shady. Elise walked out after Dominic gave her the ok. He walked her to the door.

"Well I need to use the bathroom." I said. I walked out the other way and went to the bathroom in my room.

When I finished I looked in my mirror. I was cute. I'm just so flawless. I started posing. Somebody cleared their throat behind me, and I spun around.

"Why did you make Elise uncomfortable? What were you talking about? Is Logan cheating on you again? Should I be worried?" Dominic asked in one breath. I shook my head and turned around.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me." I said. I watched in the mirror as he walked closer to me.

"What if I get hurt? What if you get hurt?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Pain only makes us stronger." I said. He completely gave up on trying to get answers out of me. He looked at me in my eyes through the mirror, and I looked at myself too.

"You know I still have love for you. I just have to love you at a distance." He said.

I just shook my head, " I don't want to hear it. I don't love you. I never have." I said.

"Stop lying to me, and stop lying to yourself. We both already know you love me." He said.

"What part of "I don't love you" don't you understand?" I asked.

"The "don't" part." He shrugged casually. I could help but laugh a little. He took that second of weakness to wrap his arms around me.

"Happy birthday my beautiful eighteen year-old." He mumbled against my neck. I giggled and looked at the two of us in the mirror. He grabbed my phone off of the dresser and took a picture of us. He sent it to his self.

"We should get back downstairs before people start looking for me." I said.

"I'll go now. You wait here for like two minutes." He instructed. I nodded.

He kissed my cheek one time. Then, he walked out. I starred in my mirror one more time before grabbing my phone and walking downstairs. It was going crazy with notifications of birthday wishes. I felt so loved. Last year, I only got wishes from my family and my best friends. Makayla didn't even tell me happy birthday now that I think about it.

"It took you a long time up there." Jayson hinted. How childish of him.

"It's my house. I shit as I please." I shrugged nonchalantly as the lie rolled off my tongue. Everyone just shook their heads not really surprised with my sarcasm.

"Well, I have to go to work. I'll see you later." My dad said as he came into the room. He kissed my cheek, then McKenna's he man hugged Micah and Dominic. Then he walked out.

"Now let's make this interesting," Micah said. He passed out cups and a bottle of Grey Goose. I looked at him like he was crazy. It's too early for drinking. I don't drink, and I definitely don't need a bunch of drunk teenagers walking around my house.

"Don't worry. It's just a small game of never have I ever. You probably won't even have to take two sips." Aysia assured me. I know I shouldn't fall victim to peer pressure. I'm too smart for that, but they were right. Two sips wouldn't hurt. I nodded as she poured the alcohol in my cup.

"I want to start," Courtney said. "Never have I ever been cheated on. "She looked directly at me. I slowly put the cup to my mouth and let the liquid go down my throat. I couldn't even taste it. I just knew my throat started to burn and I immediately wanted to throw up. Aysia grabbed Logan's cup and put it to his lips he gave her a confused look as he sipped it. He had no reaction to it. I looked at Dominic, who was smirking. I think it is a bit of an exaggeration to say that what happened earlier was cheating. My phone dinged, and I looked down.

Stupid Little Boy- for future references

I laughed and shook my head. What is going on today? Logan looked at my phone then at me totally confused. The look on his face let me know that we'll be talking about this later.

"Never have I ever gave someone head." Dominic said. Everyone else at the table except for the two of us rose their cups.

"You two have to be lying," Jayson said to me. I shook my head laughing.  "So Logan been showing you what that mouth do, and you ain't reciprocating?" I laughed awkwardly.

"How you know she know what Logan's mouth does? It could be another girl. McKenna do you know what Logan's mouth does?" Micah asked.

"I'm a genius I know everything." I said. He laughed at me, and we were about to move on.

"You do know she just inadvertently said yes right?" Dominic asked Micah. Then, Micah realized, and he looked at me. I'm going to punch Dominic in his face.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 93 29
COMPLETEDβœ… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
239K 10.2K 94
I'm not falling for any ordinary guy, I am falling for a god.
174 15 25
This type, it's more than being C.C.S.F's. Cute, couple - ish, shippable Friends. Being fifteen doesn't come in between Your decision of starting tha...
718 2 36
"Only once in your life, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. In their presence, there's no need for continuous conversation...