Dauntless life (sequel to Tri...

By TMIdivergent3

SEQUEL TO TRIS PEDRAD Claire Eaton is finally a teenager. Being the eldest of five kids she wasn't exactly ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue

Chapter 17

291 13 3
By TMIdivergent3

"She can't date him Claire he's 16! He's turning 17 soon!" Blake whisper yells as I go to the kitchen to get the younger ones some drinks.

"She's fine Blake. Trust me Kimberly can kick some ass if she needs too. She's a strong girl and she's smart," I say as I set the cups on a tray.

"I know but still. He's almost 4 years older than her!" He says.

"Jackson is gonna be 4 years older than the baby on the way," I joke.

"They'll be brothers and sister or brother and brother whatever it is," Blake says getting agitated.

"Calm down Blake. She's perfectly fine. If she likes the guy let her date him," I say getting two sippy cups for Wyatt and Rosa.

"Claire how can she date him. I don't want them to date. She's my little sister," he says.

"So you don't want her to grow up. You want her to always need you and not anyone else," I say picking up the tray.

"I guess but still," he says scratching the nape of his neck.

"Let her grow up," I say walking to the living room. He groans but follows me. I smile to myself and set the tray on the coffee table.

"You can't always be right ya know," Blake whispers in my ear from behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and sets his head on my shoulder.

"I am always right. You should learn that the girl is always right. Even when wrong she's right," I say.

"I have to learn a lesson about everything pretty much," he says

"You'll learn whatever you need to learn," I say.

"If you say so," he says.

"I do now let's sit down please," I say. He unwraps his arm from around my waist and I walk over to the couch.

"Cwaire pway," Wyatt says hitting my leg. I smile and get right back up and go to the play pen.

"How did you get out of here mister," I say picking up Rosa.

"I cwimbed it!" He says smiling.

"Well how about we go to my room to play," I say grabbing Rosa's toy and and Wyatt's hand.

"Pway!" Rosa squeals.

"Yep let's go play," I say heading towards the stairs.

"Well I'm going to come with you," Blake says picking up Wyatt.

"Oh really," I say adjusting Rosa on my hip as I take the last steps on the stairs.

"Yep and the other two are watching the kids play video games," Blake says.

"They better not make out," I joke smiling.

"If they do things aren't going to be pretty," he says.

"Calm down Blake they won't," I say taking the last step and going to my door. I turn the knob and push open the door to go inside.

"What shall we do first Claire-bear," Blake says setting Wyatt on the bed as I set Rosa on the bed.

"Jump!" Rosa squeals and her and Wyatt jump on my bed.

"Let's not," Blake says and grabs Wyatt while i grab Rosa.

"Sleep," Wyatt says as he yawns. Blake and I laugh at him.

"Mister energy is tired now huh," I say as he rests his head on Blake's shoulder. I realize Rosa's head is on my shoulder and her eyes are closed. I smile and shake my head before laying Rosa down on my bed. Blake does the same with Wyatt.

"Night Cwaire," Wyatt whispers. I giggle and lay next to Rosa.

"I'm tired too," I tell Blake.

"Goodnight then Claire bear," Blake says leaning over the bed to my side and kisses my forehead before laying next to Wyatt. I close my eyes slowly and next thing I see is black and have a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thy came upstairs to play," I hear a voice outside my door that wakes me up. I actually open my eyes and see that I'm laying on my side with Rosa And Wyatt next to me and on the other side Blake. I smile once I see Blake's arm draped over the two babies protectively. Then there is a knock on my door. My eyes widen and I jump up off the bed and run to the other side and wake up Blake and Wyatt.

"Hey you ok?" Blake asks jumping out of the bed.

"Ya. Come in," I say and pick up Rosa. Wyatt has actually woken up, because I figured he wouldn't. The door then opens and K walks in with Lynn and Peter behind her. Lynn had a look of happiness mixed with a little bit of fear in her eyes and I look at her confused.

"Hi mommy! Hi daddy!" Wyatt says running to them.

"Hi buster," Lynn says picking him up.

"How was the check up?" I ask noticing K has left.

"It was.... Fine," Lynn says forcing a smile.

"Why lie?" I ask. Lynn and Peter look at each other and then Peter shrugs his shoulders.

"Well you see at the check up we found out I was pregnant again," Lynn says.

"Congrats!" I squeal put Rosa back on the bed and we share a big group hug.

"Just don't tell your mom or dad. I will do that,". Lynn says.

"Or your aunts and uncles. We'll tell them too," Peter says.

"I promise I won't," I say.

"Thank you. And thanks for watching Wyatt. See ya later Claire," Lynn says.

"Bye Claire," Peter says.

"Bye guys," I say.

"Bye Cwaire! Bye Blake!" Wyatt says waving which cause me to smile. I feel Blake standing behind me and soon his arms around my waist.

"I think he likes you," I say looking up at him.

"Who doesn't," he jokes smiling. I smile and shake my head before unwrapping his arms from around me. I grab Rosa from the bed as Blake grabs her toys and we head downstairs.

"Claire you got a text from mom like 10 minutes ago," Colin says pointing to my phone that's on the arm rest of the couch. I grab my phone, unlock it, and check the message.

M~your father and I will be home in 15 minutes. Love you sweetie!

C~see you in a couple mom. Love you too.

"Mom and dad are going to be home in a couple minutes," I tell the boys.

"Where is my mom and dad?" Xander asks.

"Well your mom should be getting off of work soon," I say. I'm about to get comfortable when there is a knock on the door. I groan and walk to the door.

"There is no reason to groan when your grandparents are here," grandpa says as I see him outside the door.

"Hi grandma hi grandpa," I say giving them a hug then getting jumped on by something. Lucky.

"Someone missed you," grandma says smiling.

"Hi boy. I missed you too," I say scratching right behind his ears as he lays on top of me.

"He really did miss her," grandpa says.

"You're yo big for this now Luck. Get off," I say pushing him off of me. Once I manage to do that I stand up.

"Grandma and grandpa!" Xander says smiling.

"Hey kiddos," grandma says. I go by Blake and K as they all say hi to our grandparents.

"they really are young," Blake whispers to me.

"I know they are. They are my grandparents," I say sitting down.

"And this is Lucky isn't it," Blake says petting Lucky who is siting next to me.

"Ya he stays at my grandparents cause it gets crowded around here a lot so they offered to watch him," I say petting lucky.

"well he is the best dog I've ever seen," Blake says and sits next to me.

"Looks like someone found themselves a boyfriend Evan," I heard grandma say.

"Ya he better not hurt her," grandpa says.

"He won't hurt you," I whisper to Blake he sighs in relief because of what I said.

"Thank the lord," he mumbles which causes me to smile.

"Go introduce yourself," I tell Blake and he nods and stands up. I push him forward lightly and soon he is by my grandpa.

"Hi sir I'm Blake Rose," Blake says and puts his hand out for my grandpa to shake and I almost laugh at him.

"Hi Blake. It's nice to meet you. Now how close are you and Claire?" He asks.

"She is my girlfriend sir," Blake says. I can tell grandpa is shocked by that but keeps it to himself.

"Take care of her boy," grandpa says.

"I will sir," Blake says.

"Now go keep her company," grandpa says. I smile and grab Blake's hand when he is close.

"See he isn't bad at all," I whisper.

"I guess you were right," he whispers.

"Always am," I say smiling.

"Ya I know," he says smiling back at me. Then the door opens.

"Hey mom hey dad," I say as they walk into the house.

"Hey guys. Hi mom and dad?" She says more of a question than a statement.

"Oh yes we came to get Sadie, Xander, and Rosa. Shauna has a later shift then usual so they'll be staying at our house," grandma says.

"Well say good bye to your cousins then," dad says. We say good bye and they soon leave. Then I realize. Blake is over and they weren't home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 328 37
*Book 1 of the Eaton Tetralogy* Camilla Eaton made a promise. And she has no intention of breaking it. A year after the transfer of her older brothe...
131K 2.4K 28
What if Tris Prior was dauntless born? What if she was the sister of Uriah and Zeke Pedrad? What if all this, came true? This is the story of Tris Pe...
5K 234 33
Divergent fan fic. WARNING, this is my first thing I have written on Wattpad so it probably isn't that good idk. This is one of those Divergent no Wa...
58.1K 1.8K 42
Summary: Tobias is devastated when Tris, the love of his life, dies the day the memory serum is released at the bureau. In his grief, he attempt...