Neymar's Baby Mama (Neymar Jr...

By RayonceCarter

???? More

Introduction
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
oh sorry
Thank you
NEW STORY!
Hi again

Chapter 19

6.8K 111 9
By RayonceCarter

Neymar's POV

Maryse has been acting very weird latley.She was distant towards me and barely spent time with me ,she was always going out.
I had an away match and i was missing from home for 2 days.Tbh i was afraid that something bad will happen while i'm missing.

Maryse's POV

After Ney left i really started getting paranoid. The stupidest sceneries were going thru my head,actually the bad thoughts were hunting me. Everytime i tried to read a book,watch a movie or anything else ,the thought of Bruna being so close came into my mind.

Layla was with her grandparents and i was alone in this hella big house and bored af. I decided to take a long bubble bath to relax a bit.

I made my way to the bathroom and stripped my clothes .
I was conpletly relaxing til i heard the door bell.
'Are you being serious right now?' I said to myself and took a bath robe on.
I opened the front door and there was no one to see. I looked around and....nothing. As i wanted to close the door i noticed some papers on the ground.
I picked them up and then casually threw them on the table thinking they could be only bills.

*After 2 Days *

Neymar's POV

I finally arrived home and surprisingly everything was normal.

" How are my girls doing? " i shouted as I entered the house and Layla came running to me. I picked her up and she hugged me tight.
I noticed Maryse looking at us from the couch and i approached her and placed a kiss on er lips.

Her smile was bigger than never and she whispered " we missed you!"

After i changed my clothes and took a shower i made my way to the kitchen because i was hungry af.

"Oh,you got some letters or bills a few days ago. The postman just dropped them on the ground. " she said giggling.

I pickee the so called bills up and started looking thru them.
As i read the last one,i was completly shocked. I couldn't move and i think at a point i really stopped breathing,it was a blood test.

*
Whose blood test do you think it is?

-R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 466 19
In which Faye messi accidentally was added to a group chat with a bunch of football players "Why did you add her?"
381K 12.8K 199
In this book you can find all the facts about your favourite football players. Love it, like it and share it ❤
84.2K 1.2K 22
the regret of it all.
152K 1.1K 41
ion really have a description for this ibr