Chapter 45

It was the day of my wedding,the day that i waited for so long.

Today i will officially be Mrs Da Silva and more important i will be Neymar's wife.

I found myself shaking because of the nervousness while looking around the room.

My dress was laying on the bed.It was right how i imagined it to be.
I took a look to my heels then to the jewlery that Neymar sent me last night as a "pre wedding gift"

I looked at my engagement ring then back into the mirror.

Thru all the hard times that i went ...i survived.

I survived a broken heart,mean persons or better said mental...

There was another hour until my wedding and my mom came into the room to help me put my dress on.

We never were close but i am glad that we are together now.

Looking at myself in the mirror i felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

This was almost too perfect to be real.

"Mommy you look beautiful." Layla said behind me and i turned around and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mommy will you and daddy be together forever?" She asked and once again she took me by surprise.

She was waaaay too smart for her age.

"Yes we will...and we will be happy." I said and she jumped into my arms.

"Maryse it's time to go." I heared my dad's voice say as he opened the door.

Making our way down the isle all memories rushed thru my head and my vision became blurry but i tried to get myself together.

I noticed a lot of people around but i could only see Neymar's.
He was standing next to the priest and had the biggest smile on his face.

Once i was next to him he leaned down and kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear.
"You still have time to ran away." I laughed softly at the fact that even in this situation he would still make jokes.

The priest went on with his speech and we said our vows.
Tears streamed down my face...my heart was filled with love and at this moment all i wanted to do is run on some island with Neymar and live the rest of our lives there enjoying each other.

"Is there snyone who doesn't agree with this marriage? This person should talk now or remsined silent forever." The priest said and i heard someone clearing their throat.

I turned around just like everyone else and saw Bruna standing there.

I was ready to faint when i saw her.

"She destroyed my life. She took away Neymar from me. She destroyed our marriage.We were so happy but then she appeared out of nowhere. Do you know that she abandoned her daughter for more than a year and i was the one taking care of her...and look what she does now...she took away my son...with no right. I promised you that i will get revende and you will never have a happy life.
You took away my life and i will do the same." She shouted and took out a gun pointing it at me.

With no hesitation she pulled the trigger and for me everything was happening in slow motion...i will die.

I closed my eyes waiting for the bullet to go thru my body when i felt Neymar moving in front of me.

I shot my eyes open and saw his blank expression right before he collapsed on the floor.

I was too shocked to even react and i was looking at him while he was slowly giving his last breaths.

"Maryse,take care of the kids. I love you." Those were the last words he said before his eyes closed and breath for the last time,his blood covering my white dress...

What luck? What a fucking curse!

______

END

IT'S DONE

IT'S OVER

THAT WAS IT