Chapter 31

Maryse's POV

Two weeks past and i haven't heared much about Neymar.
I've seen him play twice since we last met and he looked so off.

He looked like he wasn't even trying to score or even participate in the game,he would just chase some random player and thing is that random player did not have the ball.

It hurted me so much to see that he even stopped enjoying the thing that he most loved doing.

On the other side Layla and I enjoyed ourselves to the fullest these days.
It was great to have her with me 24/7 and accompany her to school...and pick her up.

I genuinely missed her but i also wanted Neymar to be here Unfortunately he had a family now and somehow i had to accept it.

It was getting late and i should put Layla to bed.
After a quick shower my little angel fell asleep in her bed hugging her favorite toy.

I made my way to the living room and decided to watch some TV when i heared a knock on the door.

I frowned thinking about who could it be.
I opened the door immediately my face was cupped by two hands and i felt some familoar lips crashing against mine.

I was shocked but then relized it was Neymar. He pulled back to catch his breath and looked straight to my eyes saying "I need you right now.I can't live without you"

By the moment i heared those words our lips were on each other's again.

His signaled me to jump and i wraoled my legs around his waist.
He made his way to the bedroom and put me on the bed. I couldn't keep up with everything that was going on.

His clothes disappeared,so did mine and his hands were traveling my body.

I missed his touch and his skin against mine.
Soft kisses made their way from my jaw,to my neck and to my collarbones.Each of them being full of love and passion.
My hands slowly tracing his back muscles feeling every move.
"Please never leave again!" He whispered against my skin.

~~~

The next morning i woke up smiling having flash backs from last night but a feeling of guilt hit me immediately.

"Are you awake?" He whispered pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"This is so wrong,you shouldn't be here." I said getting up.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You are married and your wife was probably waiting for you to get home the whole night." I said trying to avoid his look.

He placed his hand on my bare back and spoke out "Bruna and I aren't getting along anymore we actually never really got along. I never loved her and i only decided to marry her for the good of my kids.We've been fighting more than a lot in the last time and i just can't live like that,it's destroying my life.All i need is you by my side,i want to live the rest of my life waking up next to you. I will get a divorce as soon as possible,i promise!"

"What about your son?"

"Depends on you if i ask for full or joint custody." He said moving a strand of hair from my face.

"I want you to have your kids next to you the whole time and be happy i am fine with whatever you want to do." I spoke and bend down to place a kiss on his lips.

"Everyday i got more and more reasons to love you!"

======

HOLA PEEEEEEPS! ANOTHER UPDATE!
I felt like i really needed to write this chapter as soon as possible since so many of you got excited for the last one.

Thank you for reading/voting and commenting on this story. You are
A M A Z I N G. 💋💋💋💋💋💋