Introduction

Well...Hello! I'm Maryse Durán,21 year old model and Mother. I have a daughter named,Layla Duran Santos who's a year and 7 months old.
If you're asking who's the father you're probably going to be surprised...he's the famous football star Neymar Jr.
It all happened when I went in Vacation to Brazil.I was at some party,I met Neymar,we were drunk and boom,I got pregnant.
I was 19 and so scared. When i told him he said that he's not sure that he's the father.Since then we aren't in really good terms. I took a DNA test that proved that it's his baby.
After that,as much as he wanted to be in my life,I pushed him away.
Now I'm living in New York.I work for my money and I'm glad I can make my daughter happy. Neymar comes visting sometimes but not very often becuase of his scheudule.
Last time he was here,he stayed almost a week and Layla got attached to him.She was so sad when he had to leave.
Now I'm going to pick Layla up from her ballette classes. I got out of my car when i felt my phone buzzing.
"Hello?",i said without looking at the ID Caller.
"How are you?", i herd a familiar voice asking.
"What do you want Neymar?", i asked annoyed. I heard him laughing sarcastic.
"Uhm,Maryse? We have a daughter together!? Remember?", now it was my turn to laugh.I was kinda surprised at his comment but quickly answered.
"Oh you remember having a daughter! No calls,no meetings...nothing."
"You know I'm busy,with my career! You know what? I'm coming to NY right now", i could here him getting angry. I rolled my eyes and closed the call.
I went inside the dance studio and saw Layla running towards me. I picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey baby! How was your classes?" ,I asked and she started giggling.
"Good!" she answered with a smile.
I took her to the car and made our way home
{Pic of Maryse on the side}

First story!!! Comment what you think about it.