CHAPTER 3

The whole day I was thinking about what Neymar said. I wasn't sure about what will I choose but I was definitely make a decision until tonight. "Mommy! Can we go to the park?", Layla interrupted me from my thoughts. "Sure baby!" ,I answered and picked her up. " can daddy come with us?" She asked and I just nodded. She went to her father's room and after less than a minute she came all happy. I changed her into some warm clothes and headed downstairs. I looked up and saw Neymar talking with someone on the phone. He looked so damn good in those jeans... "ready?", he said and I think he saw me starring at him.

As we arrived at the park there were just some people and I couldn't be more thankful. I put Layla in a swing and started pushing her slow.

" so....have you been thinking about ...you know?" I heard Neymar asking slow.
This was the moment I had to give him an answer. I felt panicking but I started breath slow and calmed myself. I turned around and quickly took a step back cause I didn't realize how close he was to me.

"Yes!", I said and flashed him a smile. His eyes went big and he opened his mouth yo say something but words just didn't,t came out. I could see he was happy. He came closer to me and gave me a hug,it didn't last long and I hugged back. "You have no idea how happy you make me Maryse?" He whispered in my ear.His hot breath hit my neck and made me shiver. I pulled away and turned to Layla. " Baby,we're moving with Daddy!" She jumped off the swing and gave me a hug then Neymar. He picked her up and started playing with her. I went on a bench and watched them until I heard a click. I moved my bead to the right and saw two men taking pictures....paparazzi. I got up quickly and made my way to Neymar and Layla. "They're taking pictures!" I whispered a shouted,covering my face with a scarf and glasses. He looked around and quickly put his hand in front of Layla's face. I told him that I don't want people to know my identity or Layla's and he agreed. I could see Neymar getting angry and he stated walking away...I followed him. " can't they just let me alone for a sec?'' He snapped walking further.
I didn't know what to reply so I just shut up. "Now I understand why you didn't want to make your identities public!" He continued.
Then i realized that if we move with Neymar this will be our new life,but for my daughter I do anything.