Chapter 8

I looked around the house and it looked like Rafa wasn't home. I decided to leave for the meeting I have.
I was kind of nervous because I haven't been into a project like this for almost a year. Once arriving there i was greeted by some people smiling. A nice girl leaded me to Maya's office. I went in and she was talking on the phone. "oh I call you later! Goodbye!" she said and hung up"Welcome Maryse! I'm glad you came!" "thanks for inviting me!" I answered and hugged her.
She told me what was all this project about and showed me some papers that I have to sign. After finishing our meeting I decided to go to Starbucks to get a coffee.
"Excuse me?" I heard someone saying behind me. I turned around and there were two girls. "Can we have a picture please?" the other said. "Sure!" I smiled and took their phone to take a selfie. They were really nice and thanked me.
I looked at the clock and it said 17:45. 'shit' I mumbled and remembered that Ney's game was in less than an hour I quickly dialed Rafa's number.
M:Hey RAF!
R:where are you? I've been looking for you the whole day.
M:I got super good news,but are you going to Ney's game?
R:of course! duuh!
M:well I'm on my way hone and I'm coming too! wait for me! bye
R:bye

I arrived home and relized I only had 5 minutes to get ready. I ran I to Neymar's closet and took one of his shirts ,then quickly ran downstairs where I found Layla wearing Ney's shirt as well but for her size. "this is so cute!" I squeled and kissed her cheek. "okay,okay she's cute but we gotta go now!" Rafa snapped and piled us out of the house.
Once at the stadium some people were looking actually glaring at me.They probably recognize me. "Look there's Ney!" Rafa said as we sat in our sands. I looked up and caught him looking at us. He smiled and waved.At the sight of her Father Layla started moving around. "Calm down baby!" I whispered in her ear and she looked at me confused.
"You have no idea how much he loves you!" Rafa told me. I just stood there like an idiot smiling. 78 minutes into the game and it was 0-0. I was getting more and more nervous until I saw Neymar getting the ball,he ran towards the goalie and shot. The whole stadium started cheering. Layla was clapping with her hands. Neymar ran towards us but not too close,put his hands up and made a very then pointed to us.
After the game ended we went into the halway . I saw Neymar coming,he pulled me into a kiss then kissed Layla's forehead. "Why did you do that?" I whispered. "Did what? and where's Rafa?" he asked. "don't act stupid,why did you kiss me? and she's at the car!" "don't be so shy,we slept together, remember?" he said and took Layla into his arms and put his other hand around me. I just shok my head and followed him.
I was 100000% sure someone saw us and I didn't want to make our relationship public yet.