Chapter 19

Neymar's POV

Maryse has been acting very weird latley.She was distant towards me and barely spent time with me ,she was always going out.
I had an away match and i was missing from home for 2 days.Tbh i was afraid that something bad will happen while i'm missing.

Maryse's POV

After Ney left i really started getting paranoid. The stupidest sceneries were going thru my head,actually the bad thoughts were hunting me. Everytime i tried to read a book,watch a movie or anything else ,the thought of Bruna being so close came into my mind.

Layla was with her grandparents and i was alone in this hella big house and bored af. I decided to take a long bubble bath to relax a bit.

I made my way to the bathroom and stripped my clothes .
I was conpletly relaxing til i heard the door bell.
'Are you being serious right now?' I said to myself and took a bath robe on.
I opened the front door and there was no one to see. I looked around and....nothing. As i wanted to close the door i noticed some papers on the ground.
I picked them up and then casually threw them on the table thinking they could be only bills.

*After 2 Days *

Neymar's POV

I finally arrived home and surprisingly everything was normal.

" How are my girls doing? " i shouted as I entered the house and Layla came running to me. I picked her up and she hugged me tight.
I noticed Maryse looking at us from the couch and i approached her and placed a kiss on er lips.

Her smile was bigger than never and she whispered " we missed you!"

After i changed my clothes and took a shower i made my way to the kitchen because i was hungry af.

"Oh,you got some letters or bills a few days ago. The postman just dropped them on the ground. " she said giggling.

I pickee the so called bills up and started looking thru them.
As i read the last one,i was completly shocked. I couldn't move and i think at a point i really stopped breathing,it was a blood test.

*
Whose blood test do you think it is?

-R