Chapter 15

Maryse's POV

Did he just kissed me? I thought we were over. I started at him surprised.

"Come on don't give me that look!" he chuckled. "What was that?" I asked.
He looked at me not being really sure about the answer.
"You give me this feeling Maryse,that I never had.Now I'm totally in love with you after some minutes I'm angry with you!" now it was my turn to chuckle. "That's called bipolarity!" He gave me a glare and got up. "I'm sure it isn't!" he said he wanted to leave but I grabbed his hand.Then I saw a familiar bracelet. "Wait this....you still have it?" I asked shocked. It was the bracelet that I have him when we were first dating. "I never took it off!" he told me and a huge smile appeared on my face. "Look.I need your help.I need Layla to trust me again!" I confessed.He looked away avoiding an answer....again. "If I'm going to be there she won't be with you! you gotta figure this out alone." okay now I was mad.
Bro an advice would help a lot.
I'm gonna do this alone.

I made my way to Layla's room and she was watching cartoons.

"Hey baby!" I said and went to sit next to her.She turned her attention to me for the first time today. "How are you?" I asked trying to bond a little "estou bem!" she answered in Portuguese.... why?

"I missed you Mae!" she whispered and crawled into my arms. "You really did?" she whimpered and snuggled into my neck.
I stayed like that for an hour I guess.I didn't want to move.

Neymar's POV

The house was silent...awkward. Mom went to buy groceries,Rafa took Poker for a walk and Maryse was God knows where.

But Layla...

I panicked a little cause she usually made a little noise. I ran upstairs and the door of her room was a bit cracked. I looked inside and saw Maryse holding Layla into her arms. It was so beautiful to watch.

Maryse's POV

I realized it was getting dark outside I looked at the clock and it already passed Layla's Bedtime.I put her into the crib and kissed her forehead.

I left her room and I felt someone pushing me against the wall making me gasp. "Neymar!" I said and he started kissing my neck.What was he doing?
He took my hands and placed them up against the wall.His lips made their way to mine.They felt so good,soft,sweet...but it was wrong. I pushed him off me and he looked confused "I can't do this!" I said leaving him there in shock.

***
Thank you so much for +2k reads!!! you're amazing! ❤❤❤