Chapter 20

Maryse 's POV

Today i was going to get the blood testa from the hospital. I knew something was wrong with me and the thought of being pregnant again scared me a bit.

"Ney,I have to go to get some blood tests,I'll be back soon!" I shouted as i wanted to leave the house.

"No need to go! I already know!" He said and made me confused.
"What do you know? How?"
"The blood tests came in two days ago!I saw them!" I frowned at him and was speachless.

"Uhm,no.i took them exactly 2 days ago and i didn't tell them to send them here!" I said and o started feeling my heartbeat getting faster.

He sarcastically laughed and said " Cmon. I know you're pregnant. No need to lie!"
I kept on looking confused at him. "Neymar i just got my period today,I am not pregnant! Can i see the papers?" I asked and he made his way to a drawer handing me the papers.
"These are not mine!" I whispered. "Then whose?"
I turned the paper around and immediately gasped. "What? Bruna?" I heared him saying.
These we're Bruna's blood tests. I looked for the package of the papers and found a small note. "You're going to be a father soon NeyNey! -Bruna"

"What is this?" I shouted and tears streamed down my face. "Let me explain!" Neymar tried to come closer but i stepped back. "Maryse,listen. It was a stupid thing before we got together. I was at a party an-" " and you got drunk and fucked her and got her pregnant. Déjà vu,huh? " i interrupted him and he ave me an apologizing look.
"It can't be mine!" He said after a long silence.
I couldn't take all of these and sat down. "You said the same thing when i told you that i was pregnant!"
"Mar,cmon. Who announces their pregnancy thru a letter? It must be fake" he said and hugged me.

What of he was right? What if,it's just a jole to tear us apart? We got disturbed by the door bell ringing.
"I got this!" I said getting up.
As i opened the door i immediately regretted it.
"What are you doing here?" I heared a high pitched voice screaming...Bruna.
"I could ask you the same.i live here!" I tried to clap back but my mind was literally spinning. I noticed she had a bump.
"Okay now move!" She said and pushed me to the side getting in.....

•••••••••••••••••••

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!! I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING,BUT I LITERALLY HAD NO TIME!
PLEASE MAY ASWELL READ MY OTHER STORY "MEANT TO BE"

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ⬇ ❤💛💙