Chapter 5

As we arrived in Barcelona it was already 8 pm and Layla was a bit tired. Neymar lead is to her room and...surprise! The room was already arranged. The walls were a very high pink and she had a mini king size bed. I put her in and the sheets over her.
"So...do you like it?" I heard Neymar asking as I exited her room. "I love it!" I answered smiling he showed me my room and I put some of my clothes in the closet. I changed into my pijamas and went downstairs to say good night to Neymar. "I'm going to sleep! Good night Ney!" I said and I saw him getting up "Wait!'' He answered me as he came closer,and closer and closer. I looked up and saw how his eyes were sparkling.I had a weird feeling into my stomach.My heart was beating so fast and I'm surprised my chest didn't explode yet. Without realizing his soft lips were on mine. It didn't take long and I kissed back placing my hands around his neck.He approached me and now there was no space between us. I missed his lips,his touch,his eyes....everything. I almost forgot all these. He pulled away and looked directly into my eyes "I'm sorry,I think I shouldn't d-" I cut him of by placing a kiss on his lips. "Don't be sorry! Good Night!" I turned around and left to my bed room.

After almost 3 hours I still couldn't sleep. I turned from a side to the other. I looked at the clock and read 1:47 am. I sighed and pushed my face into the pillow. 'I wonder if Neymar is sleeping!?' I said to myself and got up. The problem is that I didn't know which one was his bed room. I looked around and saw a door cracked. A small light was shining so Neymar isn't sleeping. I got in quietly. He looked surprised as he saw me but didn't say anything just put his phone on the nightstand. I got under the covers and immediately felt the heat of his body. " I can't sleep!" I whispered. He let out a small giggle and came closer to me wrapping his hands around my waist. "Don't you have training tomorrow?" I asked. " Nope! By the way,we have to talk about something tomorrow morning!" He answered and I got curious. "What?" I quickly asked. "Patience amor!" He simply said and placed a kiss on my forehead.
That was the moment when a thought of me and Neymar being a couple came through my mind. Maybe we can make that happen.

The next day I woke up by an empty bed. Neymar wasn't next to me anymore. I got up and the smell of pancakes hit my nose. "Morning!" I heard Layla saying while she was eating. I smiled and kissed her. " where's daddy?'' I asked and she pointed to the yard. I made my way outside. It was a beautiful day...not to warm not too cold,just how I like it. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked while sitting next to him at the table. " Look Maryse,I know what happened last night wasn't just something unimportant, I know it was fate. I had to take a risk...to kiss you not knowing if you'll reject me or not,you didn't and you made me the happiest guy alive. I want you to be mine again!"