CHAPTER 18

*After 2 months*

Maryse's POV

After our trip in Mexico I was able to see my daughter whenever i wanted.
We were at Neymar's house waiting for him to come from training. I wanted to get up from the couch but i got really dizzy.
That moment i knew what was going on.
I tried one more time to get up and made my way to the bathroom.
i started loosing my balance and i fell on the ground.

Neymar's POV

"Maryse!I'm home!" i shouted as i entered the house. It was dead silent... "Babe!" i shouted again and entered our bedroom. I instantly froze,when i saw her laying on the ground.
"Maryse!" i screamed and i ran at her. I picked her up and placed her on the bed,she started slowly to move and opened her eyes. "Ney" she mumbeled and tried to grab my hand.
"Are you okay? Let's go to the hospital!" i said worried but she interrupted me. " No,no I'm fine,maybe just lack of calcium." she answered getting up.
I looked at her confused but i wasn't in the mood to fight right now.

Maryse's POV

I was worried about my health situation too so the other day i decided to go to the hospital without telling Ney.
Right when i exited the doctor's office i noticed a familiar figure on the hallway. I could only see her from the back but when she turned around to talk to someone,i realized it was Bruna. she had some papers in her hand but i really didn't want her to see me so i left quickly.

Once home,all kind of thought went thru my mind.... 'what was she doing here?' 'is she trying to hit on Ney again?' 'what if she want to do something bad to my daughter?'

My thoughts were interrupted by Layla.
"Mommy come play!" she said and grabbed my hand.
i fake smiled and followed her.

My mind was in other places,but my daughter. I was afarid of knowing the truth,but maybe knowing the truth would have been better.

WHAT'S UP GUYYYYS!!! I'M BACK WITH A NEWWWW CHAPTERRRR FINALLLYYY. SORRY FOR LETTING YOU WAIT!
.
GO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW MY NEW INSTAGRAM
@XBARCAKINGS
AAAND MY TUMBLR
WWW.papirafinha.tumblr.com
Besitooossss