Chapter 13

Maryse's POV

Weeks went by and my apartment was so empty. I usually woke up everyday to see my daughter,to hear her laugh,to play with her but now,nothing of this happened.

I called everyday sometimes twice a day,we FaceTimed,we skyped but there was something that felt so wrong,she never said she misses me.

I wondered if I ment to her something.She got so attached to Neymar and I could see she was happy.

I started working...like I never did before.
My schedule is full with photoshoots,interviews,campaigns, commercials etc. I was now at my current office and I had an interview with Cosmopolitan Magazine. "Hey Maryse,I'm Lea! I'm going to be eyour interviewer today!" a girl around her 30s came to me and extended her hand. I shook it and said "Nice to meet you!". "Okay I have some questions prepared for you!" she continued.
L: First of all I want to know how do you manage to look so god and work so much in the same time?
M:haha thanks,well I try to get as much sleep as I can ,drink a lot of water and work out regularly.
L:Do you have any other surprises coming out? What about VS?
M:I have a lot of new projects coming out and with VS too
L:How is your personal life,love life?
I wasn't sure what to say here.I can't say the truth doe.
M:Well currently I'm single.Honestly I don't have a problem with this.I work a lot so I barely have time for anything else.
L:And you have a daughter,Layla.Tell us about her a bit.
I smiled as I heard her name.
M:yes,she's almost 2 years old.I really can't believe time flies so fast.She's my everything.
L:Is she calm and quiet type of child?
M:hahaha no,no,no.She's fire,she has so much personality.When you talk to her and she gets bored she lifts up her hand,turns around and says'bye'. She just leaves you hanging there.
She continued with some other questions but about my career.

Neymar's POV

I just came home from training and I saw Layla and my mom in the living room.
" Papai, olhe! Há mãe!" she said and pointed her little hand to the TV.

Yes since she stays with me,I talked to her in Portuguese and she knows some words. I'm a proud dad!

My mom went to the kitchen and I put Layla on my lap.I watched the whole interview and it touched me a bit.

She missed Layla a lot,it was obvious.The thing is that Layla never asked me about Maryse and by Never I really mean NEVER!

****
Hey loves! How do you like my story so far???
-R