CHAPTER 2

I woke up by the sun light shining on my face. I got up and rubbed my eyes to adjust them at the light. I went to Layla's room and she just woke up. "Morning baby!" i said and kissed her cheek.I took her to the bathroom and gave her a quick shower.As we went downstairs Neymar was in the kitchen texting. "Bom Dia!" he said still not looking up from the phone. "Yeah,yeah whatever you say!" i answered annoyed. He looked up and gave me a glare. "Come here princesa!" he said picking up Layla.She started giggling and it made me smile.  I gave her the bowl of cereal and she went in the living room. "So how long are you going to say here!'' i snapped looking at Neymar. He let out a small sarcastic laugh and replied,"look,i don't want to stay away from Layla anymore and I want to take her to live with me."
I choked at his sayings. I wasn't really sure i heard well. "Are you mental?You're not taking her anywhere!" i said a bit too loud. "Haha,Mar...calm down.You come aswell!" he came closer to me so i could feel his breath hitting my face. I took a step down and i could see a sad look on his face. "I'm gonna think about it!" i said and made my way to the living room. It was a serious decision to take and i wasn't sure about it. I want my daughter to have her father into her life,more than anything right now.