Chapter 21

A/N go check my story called "Meant to be"

==============

Maryse's POV

I looked in disbelief at her entering my house.Well not my house but still....

I was shocked for a few seconds but quickly shook it off and followed her.

"Neyyyyy! We're going to have a baby!!!" She said in the most fake and annoying happy-voice.

Neymar looked confused at me then back to her. "What the hell are you doing here?" He said and his voice started rising.
I never saw him getting this mad ever.
"Babe,don't talk like this to me. I'm carrying your child!" She said and tried to reach for Neymar's hand to put it on her bump but he quickly took it back.

I was standing there in shock not knowing if i should come between them or just shut up...so i chose the second option.

"It's not my child." He said coldly and moved his eyes to me.

"Of course it is! I got the blood tests that prove this!" She was reaching something in her purse and quickly got out some papers.

They looked pretty real just like medical papers.
Neymar quickly took them and i started reading. Right after he finished he slowly looked at me again with and apologetic look.

I felt tears biilding into my ees and just the thought of us breaking up AGAIN made me wanna punch something.

All the talking and shoutung probably caught Layla's attention who came out of her room shyly.

Neymar noticed her and probably that's when he started sobbing.
"Oh babe it's alright. I was crying of happiness too!",she said patting his back and i could feel my hands forming into fists. " Oh but who is this cutie over here" Bruna said approaching to Layla.
"Don't even try to get that near my daughter!" Neymar said in a demanding voice getting up. I was stiff there not being able to move at all.

"Babygirl,you're going to have a little sister or brother!" Bruna said getting down to her level.

Neymar passed her and took Layla into his arms saying " She is my only child! And that's it!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

DO YOU THINK BRUNA WILL CAUSE MORE PROBLEMS TO MARYSE AND NEYMAR???
COMMENT YOUR OPINION? ❤💋