Chapter 44

I suggest you reading Chapter 1,2,3 again for some reasons that i will not say for now.

You should start saying goodbye to the characters in this book. The end is round the corner ⏰

______

Neymar has been acting weird lately....he's been pretty distant and barely stays home but i didn't let that bother me.

I shook that thought off and continued curling my hair. Neymar said he had a surprise for me and that made me pretty curious.

"Amor are you ready?" I heard him shouting from downstairs.

"I'm coming" i answered and checked myself in the mirror one more time.

"Wow...you look stunning as always." Neymar said in a posh accent making me giggle.
He placed a kiss on my cheek and we made our way to the car.

Once we arrived at the restaurant i was pretty amazed. It was on the beach my favorite place.

Neymar knew i had a strong connection with the beach. Whenever I went thru hard times when i was younger i would always end up on the beach and he would find me there.

I could see that Ney was pretty nervous and i wasn't sure if i should ask what's wrong.

All of a sudden he grabs my hand.
"Maryse,this is something that i wanted to tell you for a long time.
We've been thru so many things together...good and bad. You were the one that gave me the most beautiful gifts i could ever ask for,our two babygirls. I love waking up to your beautiful face everyday. You and the kids make my life easier and i know there have been moments when i hurt you but trust me it was never on purpose. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Maryse,will you marry me?"
I had tears in my eyes,i wuickly nodded not being able to speak. I pulled him into a long kiss and he slipped the big diamond ring on my ring finger.

"I love you." I whispered and he smiled like he never did.
He had the most beautiful smile i ever seen.

I wasn't into the dinner anymore since i couldn't wait to get home and celebrate.

Once home Neymar opened a bottle of champagne that quickly was empty then it escalated to wine and other stuff.
We just got completely drunk celebrating our engagement and all i could remember is him undressing me.

Neymar's Baby Mama (Neymar Jr Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara