Chapter 22

Maryse's POV

Days past from the scene that Bruna created and you could say things were back to normal but they actually aren't.

Neymar barely gets any sleep and if he falls asleep he wakes up all of a sudden all sweaty probably from a nightmare.

He would ask me where I'm going and pretty much stick to my side 24/7.

"Ney?" I whispered as i was running my fingers thru his hair. He was laying on top of me with his head on my chest and we were watching TV. " Hm?" He mumbled and looked up to me.

"Are you okay?" I said in a worried voice and he got up. " yes of course i am. I am just a bit stressed." He answered pretty mad so i just decided to blew it away.

*The next day*

Neymar was at training for the first time in the past days and i was home alone again. He should return any moment. I decided to check my emails and then i heared the dor open.

He came into the living room and threw some papers in front of me.
"Judicial Order" i read ....
I looked up to him and i couldn't say what he was feeling.

I kept on reading and pretty mich Bruna made an complaint against Neymar because he doesn't want to recognize the unborn child.

"This Karma!" He said and his eyes were filled with tears. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused trying to approach him.
He just backed up and said " This is what i get because i sent that complaint against you and that i took Layla away from you.all that is coming back against me now!"

"Relax. It's going to be alright! You got good lawyers!" I said trying to calm him down and pretty much failed.

"This will destroy my career and my life. You at least didn't make it public but she will do it. It will be a continuing drama . And most probably i will end up oaying her the highest child support money ever. We won't ever be able to live in peace together.I know you won't like raising someone else's child and that alright but-"

Since that moment i couldn't hear what he was saying. I just didn't want to hear anything like that but somehow i managed to hear the last sentence.
" Both of you need to leave!"
"What?" I almost screamed in shock
"This is the only way!You will get hurt if you stay here." He said avoiding any eye contact."You and Layla will move somewhere you guys want,and i will make sure that you have everything you need."

==========

So do you think Maryse will accept the "offer"?

( i decided to make shorter chapters like this and post more often btw)