Chapter 11

The past month was horrible.I had around 7 shows and filmed some campaigns but I didn't feel myself.

Neymar called everyday but not to talk to me,he wanted to talk to Layla. I usually called him back or texted him bit he didn't want to hear anything I had to say.

I started feeling that the odds came against me and I couldn't return back to Barcelona.

"Babes,are you ready?" Gigi asked and took Layla in her arms. I nodded and left our hotel.
It was the day when we returned back home.I had no idea what Neymar wanted to do so I assumed I have to do this by myself.

Neymar's POV

Maryse was literally playing with me and my feelings. First taking my daughter away from me and now she stopped answering my calls.
I called now the hotel where they were staying and the receptionist said there was nobody staying at the hotel with the name Maryse Dúran.

"What did it say?" I heard Rafa asking behind me. "They're not there!" I answered her.

She came closer and hugged me. "It's going to be fine! we're going to find them!" she said and I quickly snapped "How am I supposed to find them when I don't even know where there are NOW!"
She looked at me with disappointment in her eyes.

She was acting weird before she left and I was wondering if it was my fault that she left.

Maryse's POV

I was back to New York.I changed my phone number,my address and I hired a babysitter cause I was determinated to work for my money.I didn't need anyone's help.

*After a month*

It was a normal day.I just finished a photo shoot when my manager called me.
(Kelly=manager)
K:Maryse we need to talk right now!
M:is everything okay?
K:no! come at my office as soon as possible.

I was kinda scared of what she just told me.What could've been wrong?
As I entered her office she was talking in her phone but quickly canceled the call.

"I got a letter for you!" Kelly said and took out some papers . "For me?" I asked surprised.
She nodded and started reading.

' This is a complaint to Ms. Duran Maryse, for failing to respect the court order regarding custody of the minor Santos Duran Layla and committing an illegal act'

My legs started shaking and I sat down because I was about to collapse. "Who sent this?" I asked and my voice started shaking.
"Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior." I froze.I couldn't move. "Calm down there is more!" Kelly said and I quickly took a sip of water.
she started Reding again and I was about to get an anxiety attack.
'The court is offering Mr Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior the total custody of the minor,Santos Duran Layla. This is a court order and can not be changed or revoked'
Kelly gave me an apologetic look and I just stared at her like I was crazy. "S-s-so th-this means..." I stuttered and she nodded. "Neymar will take care of Layla since now!"

***
so a bit of Drama!!!! Probably I'm going to write the next chapter/s from Neymar's POV