Chapter 42

Please check my other story too "Arranged Marriage " and show it some love 💕

And also my condolences to Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez whose careers and lives been amazingly killed on the 17 of July.
🐍🐍🐍

=======

"So she gave birth sooner and everything is fine? How is that even possible?" She shouted and threw a glass on the floor.

The shattering echoing thru the house made her son cry but she didn't seem disturbed by that as she kept her conversation going.

"She will regret her whole life that she came into mine and Ney's marriage." She snapped and threw her phone on the couch.

"Stop crying oh my God!" She shouted at her son who was becoming more confused and scared by minutes passing.

Neymar's POV

Maryse's recovery would take more than we expected. She had to stay in hospital for another 3 weeks and she insisted that i should take Elyara home since the hospital isn't really the nicest place.

"Are you sure? She can still stay here with you." I asked her one more time.

"Neymar look at me. I can't even breastfeed her. As much as i want to have her here with me the whole time it's better for her to be home." She said and tried to find a comfortable way to lay in the bed.

I gave her an unsure look and said "Okay...if that's what you want."
I leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips,she then kissed our baby too.

"See you soon." She said with a smile as we left the room.

Maybe she was right...The hospital doesn't seem a very friendly place for babies and anyway home are mom and Rafaella who will take care of Elyara...

As we arrived home i was greeted by the familiar smell of food.
Making my way to the living room i was greeted by my teammates.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted and ....i definitely was surprised.

"You guys...." i couldn't finish the sentence. It was so nice of them to do this.

"Okay let us see the little princess." Rafinha said and everyone gathered around me. I removed the blanket from above the stroller and it revealed my little girl looking confused around at all the faces that were looking curiously.

________

Days past and i returned to training.
I was visiting Maryse everyday and her recovery seemed to go well...she could even come sooner home.

I was ready to leave to training when i went to check on Elyara and i found Layla standing next to her crib watching her.

"Why are you up so early babygirl?" I said and kissed her cheek taking her into my arms.

"I wanted to see my sister. When is mommy coming home?i miss her!" She asked whispering probably not wanting to wake Yara up.

"Soon honey. What about,after training i take you to see mommy?" I asked and a huge smile appeared to her face.

"Yesss!" She spoke excited and hugged me.

"But Pai can i ask you something?" She asked and i nodded.

"Will Bruna still live here?" Her question took me by surprise a bit. I thought she never cared avout Bruna.

"No,but Caio will maybe live here with us." I answered and she nodded silently.

Now i had to leave to training but there was something that was keeping me back....like it told me i shouldn't go.

I decided to ignore it and rushed out the door since i was probably running late again.

3rd Person POV

Elyara and Layla remained home with their Grandmother,Nadine and the Nanny,Marisol.

"Marisol i will go quick to the shop to buy something." Nadine said as she left the house.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door.

Marisol opened it and to her surprise Bruna was standing there.

"Mrs Marquezine what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm still Mrs. Santos and i came to take some things that i forgot." Bruna answered as innocent as possible.

Suspiciously Marisol let her in and was about to follow her upstairs if the phone didn't ring.

Bruna quickly run up the stairs and found Elyara's room.

She was laying silently in her crib looking at the toys that were hanging abover her.

"Oh you poor little kid. If you only knew what a bitch your mom is. She destroyed my life and destroyed my marriage with Neymar and now it's time for me to destroy her." She spoke as she took the little baby into her arms.

========

BAM BAM BAM! DO YALL THINK THAT SHE WILL TAKE ELYARA AWAY????